It was all gone.

As if she wasn't here.

He went outside and the lawn was deserted. He was about to run into the woods when he catch a glimpse of a figure standing near the forest at the side of the pack house.

There she is, standing like a statue looking at the forest in dazed. It's almost dawn but the gloomy dark clouds were piling up in the sky concealing the beauty of the light of the dawn.

As he thought, drops of water started one by one pour down from the sky to the ground until it becomes heavy rain with cold air.

Solomon walked towards her slowly.

When he was a few inches away from her, she turns around to face him. She looked up as he looked down at her trying to shield her from the rain but they were already drenched anyway.

It was still fresh in his memories of how he was surprised when she put her hand in his chest stopping him from attacking that prisoner. That simple touch sent an electrifying shivers throughout his body making all of the parts of his body function at its finest, forcing his wolf to focus only to her forgetting everything that surrounds them.

Heat traveled all over his body and the bond was starting to form as they already jumping to the phase two - the Contact.

Solomon eyes met hers. Her eyes were so vulnerable and seem lost. The emotion in her eyes contradicts her passive face.

He gently touches her cheek pushing away the strands that was sticking in her face.

It was their second physical contact with each other.

He felt an ice cold in his fingertips as he touched her skin. The fear inside of him spiked up again. She was supposed to warm not cold.

It was a perks of being a werewolf, they are warm or rather hot no matter what temperature the place is.

He pulled her in his arms generously sharing his warm in her cold body. He didn't even care if she doesn't like being touch but he won't just stand there doing nothing as her body was starting to drop its temperature like a dead body.

He wants their bond to grow stronger; it is the only thing that connects him to her. She didn't moved and he took that an advantage to pulls her into him even tighter than before.

They stayed in that position until the morning rain stops.

He felt her twitched in his arms and pulled away from him

"Paige..." Solomon protest wanting her in his arms again.

She put her hand in his lips to shut him up, then she look up in the sky seeing the morning light starting to paint the sky.

"No!" He growled as he grab her arm sensing she was going to leave him again.

She looked at him pleading to let her go. He was torn between letting her go and pulling her again in his body.

"Let me come with you" He stubbornly said.

She touches his hand and gently untangled it in her arm turning her back to him, but he grabs her arm again. "Please" He pleads.

He won't let her go somewhere not without him.

She didn't turn around to look at him. She just shrugged her arm off in his hold. She shook her head and ran towards the forest.