𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗

𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘉𝘠 𝘏𝘈𝘉𝘐𝘛

𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘉𝘠 𝘏𝘈𝘉𝘐𝘛

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A LITTLE EARLIER

The race was soon going to come to an end. Five more laps and the winner will be announced. Hyeri and her father were sat in their seats. She looked down to the circuit, but her mind was elsewhere. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't focus on the race. Her mind always went back to Min and she found herself tensing up whenever that happened. From time to time, she looked through the audience, hoping that she might see him somewhere in the crowd.

"Appa, I'm sorry," Hyeri began, "I did something stupid yesterday and I just can't take my mind out of it."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"It was Min's birthday yesterday and I was so caught up in my work that I completely forgot it and I forgot about our date too. He called and he asked me where I am and I didn't figure out what date was yesterday until it was already too late."

"Oh, dear.." Director Yoon frowned. "I bet he's upset."

"To say the least. He turned off his phone and he didn't come home. I searched for him everywhere and he's just.. gone."

He sighed. "Go, it's alright. I'll handle everything. You did a great job so far, but I'll take it from here."

"Thanks, Appa. I promise I'll fix this."

Notification:
Three new text messages from: Kim Taehyung.

Open?
YES / NO

Notification:
Four new text messages from: Unknown Number.

Open?
YES / NO

Unknown Number
Yoon Hyeri, hi.I'm Kim Eun-Ae,
Jo Min's friend. I know it's late,
but he's with me, my boyfriend
and some other friends of ours
at a nightclub near Gangnam.
I thought you might want to know.
Sent at: 12:40 AM.
Read at: 12:41 AM.

Yoon Hyeri
Thank you, Kim Eun-Ae.
Is he okay?
Sent at: 12:40 AM.
Read at: 12:40 AM.