𝐢𝐯. 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤

Start from the beginning

Kim Taehyung
I want to race in Formula One next season.
Sent at: 11:15 AM.
Read at: 11:15 AM.

Yoon Hyeri
You really must be out of your mind.
Sent at: 11:20 AM.
Read at: 11:21 AM.

Kim Taehyung
I mean it.
I heard rumors that your company
wants to join the track next season.
I want to be BMW's driver.
Sent at: 11:22 AM.
Read at: 11:22 AM.

Yoon Hyeri
Then you better win this race.
Sent at: 11:24 AM.
Read at:11:24 AM.

Kim Taehyung
And if I do?
Sent at: 11:24 AM.
Read at: 11:24 AM.

Yoon Hyeri
My father always talks
with the winner.
You two will be introduced.
Sent at:11:24 AM.
Read at:11:24 AM.

Kim Taehyung
Thanks for the heads up.
Sent at: 11:25 AM.
Read at: 11:25 AM.

Yoon Hyeri
Don't mention it.
Sent at: 11:25 AM.
Read at:11:25 AM.

Yoon Hyeri
I mean it.
Don't you dare
bring this up.
Sent at:11:30 AM.
Read at:11:30 AM.

Kim Taehyung
I won't.
Sent at: 11:35 AM.
Read at: 11:35 AM.

She quietly opened the front door, trying to sneak up inside without making too much sound

She quietly opened the front door, trying to sneak up inside without making too much sound. For all she knew, Jo Min could be sleeping, she didn't want to wake him up. And he better be, it was long past midnight.

Five days passed since she was put in charge of this charity race and she has been getting home at ungodly hours ever since. There were so many things to do and twenty four hours a day weren't enough to finish them all. She had the support of her father's executive team, but there was a lot of independent work too. And she didn't want to overwork them. Geez, I really don't know how Dad does that on a daily basis.

She didn't turn the lights on. Her plan was to get undressed and quietly climb into their bed and fall asleep in Min's arms. But getting undressed in the dark wasn't an easy task. She took of her coat and eventually placed it on a hanger. Then, she took of her shoes and replaced them with house slippers. As she made her way through the hallway, she unbuttoned her shirt and noticed the light was still on in the living room.

Min, did you fall asleep in front of the TV again? Hyeri wondered, making her way over there. When she popped her head inside, she saw he was not asleep at all.

"Min." Her first instinct was to cover up her chest. Even though he knew every inch of her body by heart, she was still shy to undress in front of him. "I thought you were asleep."