Dean automatically jumps up from his position on the floor and turns to Cas.

"You gotta send us back," he begs as Cas goes to sit on the couch.

"Dean, look at him. He's fried." Sam says watching the tiredness grow over Castiel's features.

"I never want to do that again." He says turning to look at you.

Everyone at that point hadn't acknowledged your existence until then.

"y/n are you okay?" He asks concerned. Both Sam and Dean's eyes are wide with shock at the sight of you.

"I'm still breathing. I'll be okay in a year or two" you say out of breath.

Dean turns to Bobby "And we screwed the pooch. Bobby, I'm sorry."

There is a knock on the door and Sam walks to grab it.

"What are you apologizing to me for? y/n is the one that saved your sorry asses"

Dean turns to look at you, and boy did that not help your heart rate. He was wearing a hot as hell cowboy outfit that you didn't realize you needed to see him in. Your eyes connect to his forest green, getting lost in the depth when you suddenly hear Sam in the hallway,

"Yeah, that's mine. Great. Thanks"

Sam walks back in with a letter and box in hand. He starts reading out loud "Dear Sam, I got this address and date off your thingamajig, and I thought the enclosed might come in handy. Regards, Samuel Colt."

Sam proceeds to pull a bottle full of ashes from the package.

"Is that what I think it is?" Bobby asks.

"Ashes of a Phoenix. You know what this means?" Dean replies

"Yeah, y/n didn't get a 'soulonoscopy' for nothing." Bobby says looking towards you, sadness filling his features.

"Yes. And... it means we take the fight to Eve." Dean adds.

They all look at the bottle in wonder, smiles forming on their lips, while Cas just lays down on the couch.

"Theoretically" you butt in standing up and effectively ruining the moment. "We don't even know if it is really going to work"

Their eyes all dart back to you, and you instantly fill with regret and stop in your tracks, nervously looking towards the ground. "What are you doing here y/n?" Sam asks walking towards you, you look up to see a smile plastered on his face "Its been what, a year?"

He engulfs you in a hug, to which you wince. After going through what you just did, you were sore, to say the least. "Oh sorry" he says letting you go. You chuckle a little, letting a smile spread across your lips. You turn to see Dean next to you. Without a word, he puts his arms carefully around you being cautious from your recent trauma. You immediately hug him back, taking in the scent you have missed so much. It felt so natural to be in his arms, but mid hug you make eye contact with Bobby who is still pissed and pull away from Dean.

"Where have you been?" Dean asks, cupping your face and scanning you for injuries. You grab his hand and move it away while giving him a half-hearted smile. "Dean I am okay, really. I have realized that I shouldn't have left you" You thought you saw Dean swallow hard, but chose to ignore it looking at Bobby. "I shouldn't have left my family. But I am back now, and I am not leaving again."

Bobby looked at you with anger and disappointment. You truly wished you had made a better choice a year ago, but there was nothing you could do about it now.

***TIME SKIP*** (A Week Later)

You walk out of your room to see Dean making shotgun shells out of the phoenix ashes.