"Oops, sorry" I laughed and added "I have to go and get ready then"

" Where? To hospital? You aren't going anywhere until you're completely fine" she ordered.

" I like it when you order. When you are bold and se.."I stopped there. Shit!! What was that?

" Then, get used to receiving my orders the whole day" she laughed. I think she didn't notice the last word. She then pulled the tray to get the vegetable soup.

" Have it. Wait!! Did you brush?" She asked and giggled.

" No. I wouldn't mind eating without brushing my teeth" I said to see her reaction

"Eww..But, I won't give it you until you brush"

" Ok..ok..I brushed really and I even don't have the habit of having bed coffee" I said, showing my full teeth to her and she giggled.

Then, she handed over the food
" You should take rest the whole day" She said and I nodded. After having, I called nurse Eva to inform leave and I dozed off till evening.

Once in a while she came and  checked. She made me have lunch, gave me tablets and would sit there until I sleep.

At evening, I got up and my body temperature was normal but, I was drenched in sweat. I went to the restroom to take a hot shower. I needed this to wash out the toxins from my body. I got 90% cured but, was also little tired and that's common. I went to the kitchen to see her cooking.

"Hi"

" You are up? Are you alright now?" She lowered the gas flame and came closer me creasing her eyebrows and studied my face.

I laughed a little and said
"I'm fine Diya. I can't say how much I am thankful to you"

" Don't " she said angrily.

" ok..ok.. I won't say. What are you doing?"

" I'm going to finish dinner. Until then, watch TV" she said, stirring some mixture.

I walked to the living room and found some shopping bags and cupboard. It must be her pooja things. I went back to her

" Diya. I'm fine. Can I just fix the cupboard for you?"I asked and  she came to say something but, I continued "I'm perfectly fine and I don't take a no" after saying this, she nodded and came with me.

We talked about the space and I finally marked it. I went to get the necessities for drilling and fixture and she walked back to the kitchen. Later, we both finished our work at the same time. She had cooked for me separately some Indian food and soup without spice and less salty.

" Diya. Don't stress yourself. I'm fine with bread" I said little worried.

" I'm don't feel stressed. Even you would have done the same thing for me" she said and I stayed silent. She was right.

After we finished our dinner, I went to the balcony which is attached to my room as I wanted some fresh air. I sat down with my eyes closed, relaxed when I felt Diya's presence.

" This is your first time coming here" I said, still with my eyes closed. 

" Uhmm..yes" she said. Her voice was soothing. I don't know why I liked everything about her already.

"I would always find peace here. Sitting alone and getting the fresh air" I said and opened my eyes.

" Yes, it's great here" she said, standing up. She walked to my cupboard and searched for a  blanket and ear muff. I felt happy to see her looking at my things like she owned the room. I wanted that. I already gave her the whole rights on me.

You...Complete Me (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara