But Tsukishima successfully block it.

Both of them landed on the ground, Hinata look at the blonde in shock. Tsukishima look back.

"It really surprised me the other night as well, but boy, you sure can fly. Now if only you were just thirty centimeters taller, you could've been a superstar." Tsukishima said, teasing the orange hair.

Hinata greeted his teeth and glared at him. "O-Once more!"

The ball went up again towards Kageyama and Hinata spike it, but Tsukishima successfully block it again.

Kazumi sighed and turn to the point board. '6 points for us and 4 points for them.'

She look back at Kageyama and Hinata, seeing them glaring at the blonde. Tsukishima teased them a little as Kageyama gave him the cold shoulder.

Yamaguchi gave the ball to Kazumi for her last serve. The blonde look at Kazumi. "Munchkin, don't hold back your serve. Show the king who's the real queen in this court."

"Munchkin?" Kazumi growled. Feeling frustrated, she toss the ball upwards and getting ready to jump.

Miyuki gasped in awe. "She's doing her famous jump serve!"

Kazumi had made her serve and Tanaka was unable to receive it as it bounce away from his arms. Kazumi took a deep breath and look at her swollen hand.

Kageyama recognize her way to control the ball the same as Iwaizumi, one of his seniors. It came to conclusion that Kazumi had might have some lessons with him.

Yamaguchi look at her in awed. "That was a great serve, Tama!" He exclaimed to her as she nodded.

"I told you to call me by my name..."

The ball went back to their part of the court as Kazumi catch it. "That is one powerful serve, Kazumi!" Tanaka yelled out.

Kazumi nodded and gave the ball to Yamaguchi. "Give a nice serve, Yamaguchi."

The dark-green hair flinched a little and nodded, taking the ball. They went to their position as Yamaguchi stands behind them. He hit the ball, but it hit the net instead.

Tsukishima glared a little to his friend as he sweat dropped. "S-Sorry, Tsukki."

The match continued. Kageyama was still shocked to see how powerful Kazumi's jump serve is. He didn't get to feel it, but he did felt the wind passing him. He spin the ball on his hands and bounce it from the ground.

"Give 'em the killer serve!" Hinata yelled out.

Kazumi remembered seeing the boy serve back in middle school. She bends her knees a little before extending both of her arms, receiving the powerful serve by the setter himself. The blond knew she could receive it as he sets for the freckled boy, bouncing it away from Hinata.

"Nice set, Tsukki."

"Good job, Yamaguchi."

Kageyama was flabbergasted by the receive by his powerful serve as he saw the girl walking towards the net. "I think you haven't notice this, but I've been practicing receiving back in middle school. Receiving lots of powerful serves by my seniors. So please don't think you can get points from just that and learn to play with your team."

The setter felt a sting on his chest after hearing her. It felt like she was touching his background. He dislike it very much but didn't show it.

"Come on, King." Tsukishima exclaimed, giving Kageyama glance at him. "Don't you think it's about time you pulled out all the stops?"

"What's your problem, man?!" Hinata yelled, trying to defend the setter. "You keep trying to pick a fight with him, and now you rubbing your attitude on Kazumi! What the hell is the 'King's set'?"

Tsukishima smirk to how clueless the orange hair is and pointed at Kageyama. "Don't you know why he's called the King?"

"Well, for some reason, he's really good. The other schools must've gotten scared of his skills and named him that, no?"

Tsukishima only laughed to his respond. "I'm sure there are a lot of people who think that way, but rumor has it that he was given the nickname of 'King of the Court' by the guys from Kitagawa First-- the King's teammates. It means..."

He look at Kageyama, who was looking down to the floor.

"Egocentric King. Oppressive Despot."

Kazumi flinched to how mean the names are and grip her left arm with her right hand, feeling uncomfortable of the tension in the gym.

"I'd only heard rumors about it first, but I was convinced after watching that match. He got so oppressive that they had to sub him out of the final."

All eyes laid to Kageyama, who had his bangs covered his eyes.

"His title may be similar to munchkin here, who was called 'Queen of the Court' on her middle school year." Kazumi jumped to her sudden mention of her old nickname.

Almost everyone stared at Kazumi.

"But she was trusted by her teammates, even though they lost on the finals." Tsukishima continued.

Miyuki eyed her cousin before looking back at the tall blond. "Tsukishima, that's enou--"

"That aside, that why you've stopped making quick sets?" Tsukishima cut Miyuki off, looking back at the setter behind the net.

"Are you chickening out due to what happened in that final?"

Kageyama didn't answer, instead he just continued to look down.

Tanaka went to face the blonde hair and glared. "Hey, you've been running your mouth for a while now--"

"Tanaka." Daichi called out to him from besides Narita as Tanaka look at him. The captain gave him the signal to stay quite as Tanaka just listened.

Tsukishima smirked and just continued to teased again. "If you make sets, but nobody jumps to hit them--"

"That's right." Kageyama cut him off. They all look at him as he took a deep breath to calm himself. "The idea of making a set only to find that there's nobody there... Terrifies me."

Kazumi's eyes softened on him as she, herself, remembered her time on her last match. Where she thought she was the blame that they didn't win the set.

"But that was back in junior high, right?"

Not only Kageyama, but Kazumi as well look at Hinata. Hinata look at Tsukishima with a straight face. "So long as he sets for me, I don't really care."

The setter look at him disbelief. Hinata pointed at Tsukishima and yelled out. "Breaking through your guard is a far more pressing issue!"

Kazumi tilted a smile. 'It's all in the past.' She thought.

She eyed how Hinata keep yelling to Kageyama about them will join the team for real as Kageyama just glared down at him.

The match continued with Tsukishima giving the serve. Tanaka was able to receive it as Kageyama was having trouble to set for who.

'Come on, Kageyama. I know you will set for him.' Kazumi suddenly thought in front of the net. She saw Hinata jumped even before Kageyama could set for him. Hinata successfully spike it, but it went out of the line.

"What was that for?!" Kageyama yelled out of habit, but Hinata yelled as well.

"But the ball did come to me!" Kageyama was taken aback from his sudden yell as all eyes landed on Hinata.

"Who cares about junior high? I'll take whatever sets I can get, and I'll be grateful for all of them! I'll jump anywhere, I'll spike any ball! So..." Hinata gripped on his shirt while looking at Kageyama.

Set for me!"