They're watching their movie peacefuy when the entrance door burst open, exposing five muscle men. At this sight makes the princess grew pale and shock evident on her face.

This look didn't go unnoticed by her cousins and grandfather as Cairo pulled her closer to him so that she wasn't fully expose to her brothers.

The Wright brothers are breathing unevenly and their clothes are soaking wet from the rain. They looked so distress while their eyes wandered around the room, hoping they could see their sister.

Their eyes landed to her as she quickly diverted her eyes to somewhere else.

The oldest Wright went closer to her, he was about to touch her when a hand stop his action. He look at the culprit and send him his famous stern look.

Cairo didn't say a word, instead he shook his head to him, of how dissapointed they are to him and his brothers.

Alessandro didn't budge and touch his sister's hand. He sighed in relief when he finally touch her hand, sighing that this is not his hallucinations anymore.

On the other hand, Emery was contemplating what to do. She can't move as if someone is holding her back.

At this point I didn't care if I'm soaked or even cold from the rain, I just wanted to hold her to see if she's real

I held her hands warmly into my own, hoping she could look at me straight into my eyes but she didn't.

"Emery, can you look at me? Please? " I said, more like begging for her to look at me. What she did broke my heart into pieces.

She shrugged her hands to my hold, refusing my hold to hold her. Instead of looking at me, she leaned and bury her face more to Cairo beside her.

"Alright, you need to freshen up. You might get sick and infect us. " I heard our grandpa say with his hard tone. I sighed before standing up.

I took a look of my sister before making my way upstairs. I took a bath and wear my fresh clothes. I made my way downstairs to see the others looking chaotic and tense.

"I told you not to touch her! " Cairo gritted out to Darrel while clenching Darrel's collar away from a crying Emery.

"What's happening in here?" I asked in my most stern voice and then shifted my gaze to my crying sister.

"Why don't you ask your brother over here. " he pointed his gaze sternly to him as I sighed.

"Put him down." I ordered him while rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Come on boo, let's get you to bed. " I heard Kash say while trying to sooth ang calm her down.

I was about to say something when a hand stopped me again. I look behind me to see a hard look of my grandpa, he shook his head on me in dissapoinment.