Karim knocked on her door.
He could hear music playing. Too loud if you asked him.
He knocked again.

"Z? Hey Zaira?"

He knocked again. Still no answer. He was positive she couldn't hear a thing from all the noise or supposed song she was listening too.

He checked his watch. He'd been away too long. He opened the door. Luckily it wasn't locked. He had never been in her room before and it made him feel awkward about entering it.

She wasn't there. But the music was playing.

He frowned. Did she leave without telling him?
He had reminded her earlier that they had a meeting. Had she forgotten already? It hadn't even been 6 hours.

He glanced around the room which surprisingly was very...organized. He didn't expect that.

He was about to turn and leave when he heard a door open. And guess who came out. Zaira of course. It was her room after all. But she was fully wet from her hair to her toes and covered in nothing more that a towel which was barely big enough to fully cover even Samia.

He stared. Not even two seconds later though, he cursed and looked away.

"Shit! I'm so sorry. The guy from the office arrived and you weren't down yet so I came to call you." Karim explained.

"Haven't you seen a woman in a towel before?" Zaira wondered.

Karim didn't answer her question but spoke up.

"Put on some clothes." Karim was still looking elsewhere.

"You're such a big virgin aren't you." Zaira teased.

"Just put on some clothes." Karim sighed.

"It's my room. I do what I like. If you don't like it then leave." Zaira shrugged.

"And oh I'm decent." She added.

"Thank you." Karim turned to her only to see her in a red bra and matching panties.

Karim quickly turned away again.

"You said you were decent." Karim angrily said.

"Well this is decent to me."

"Just hurry up and dress and let's get the meeting over with." Karim literally raced out of the room.

Was she mad or something? She clearly didn't care if anyone saw her naked. He had to remember to pray for Allah to forgive him before he's questioned... oh wait.

He didn't sin. They were married. Ugh. He felt goosebumps all over him as he shook slightly.

He got downstairs to see Jack slowly walking around and analyzing the whole room.

"Anything you need?" Karim asked from behind him.

From the way he stopped Karim could tell he was caught off guard. He turned with a polite smile.

"I'm sorry for snooping around. It's a habit."

Karim just looked at Samia's closed door and then to Jack. He was almost at her door.
He sighed and smiled.

"May we then? Zaira will be down in a minute." Karim gave him way to pass before he did.

He didn't like this man. He preferred Samantha.

**

"I think we're done here." Jack closed the file.

He asked them like just 2 major questions about Karim. And the rest of the questions were about his parents, the UAE and his family. He only kept complimenting Zaira the whole time.