chapter seven

hyunjin
so
is it finally a yes

y/n
fuck u and minho

hyunjin
you keep cursing :(

y/n
and you dont put a nose on :(
youre gross

hyunjin
you put noses on your smileys?
youre really something else

y/n
k

hyunjin
heyyyyyyyy
so
deal?

y/n
whatever

hyunjin
?

y/n
DEAL
dafuq

hyunjin
AT LAST!!!
just sign the paper tom?
ionno
seen

WAIT
dont go to sleep yet im
gonna ask u something

y/n
what are you going
to ask me this time

hyunjin
when's your birthday :)

y/n
18 mar

hyunjin
WOAH
WE ARE BIRTHMONTH BUDS
also thats like cool
we can celebrate our birthday
on the 19th because its in between
mine is on the 20th :DDDD

y/n
whats wrong with you
i thought youre all badass

hyunjin
ionno lol
i got to know you i guess

y/n
yeah right

hyunjin
help me with roxy okay

y/n
k bro

hyunjin
goodnight

y/n
goodnight

hyunjin
YAY
seen

"who's that?"

"holy shit, jungkook. where did you come from?" i said, pressing a hand against my chest because he just appeared out of nowhere.

"i came from my mom." he chuckled, and i rolled my eyes. "i've been here since for a while now but you've been busy. also, you didn't answer my question."

"a classmate."

"minho?"

"i would've said ugly companion if it was."

"wow, you actually talk to someone besides minho now?"

"i talk to other a lot and not just minho. besides, minho isn't even human."

"you're so rude to minho."

"i- he's way worse!"

he laughed, "right. anyway, what is this classmate's name?"

"hyunjin"

jungkook looked at me wide-eyed, "and this hyunjin is a he?"

i nodded while giving him a confused look. he looks so schocked and for what reason?

"you actually talk to other boys besides me and minho?"

oh

i huffed and rolled my eyes. i didn't know what to say because the only boys i talk to are jungkook, hyunjin, and some other male relatives. as well as customers because i have to. no, i don't have grudges against men or something, but it's just that men aren't interested in talking to me. i've never even been courted and never had a boyfriend.

i do simp a lot of boys but they're mostly anime, idols, or actors who doesn't even know i exist. i may be living a sad life, but i know i'm not the only one. i have a couple moots in anime and kpop twitter that are like me.

"what are you doing here, though?" i asked Jungkook, who already managed to cling onto my arm the way koalas hug trees. "aren't you supposed to be with mrs. jeon?"

"you've known mom since we were kids and you still call her mrs. jeon?"

"that is not the answer to my question. also, why not? she doesn't stop me from calling her that."

"because she got tired of telling you to call her aunt or mom instead of mrs. jeon."

"stop avoiding my question."

"i can't sleep propely alone. i need cuddles."

"Yo-" u can hug a pillow.

he didn't let me continue what i was about to say, "pillows can't hug me back."

i groaned, "you're such a big baby."

"you keep calling me that!"

"because it's true!"

"you love me, though!"

"no!"

"you're in denial." he sang, "let's just go to sleep already."

"okay, goodnight."

"goodnight y/n. love you."

FORBID YOURSELF TO FALL FOR HIM YOU OAF, IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK OUT!@%@^#&@#%^

"love you, too."