chapter six

f/n - friend name

"y/n, please!"

i looked at the entrance to see hyunjin standing there with his arm spread apart then quickly forming a pleading hand sign (🙏🏼) once i looked at him. "please agree!"

i quickly walked over to where he is and dragged him outside the store, "what are you doing?"

"please agree, please." he pouted and i rolled my eyes, "i said no the first time and i'm saying no again. why do you keep asking me to do it anyway? there are so many other girls at school who would say yes in an instant, so why not ask them? i'm also in the middle of work. can you please leave and let's talk about this... never."

he whined like a baby, "the other girls at school you're suggesting likes me and before i could even ask them to do it, they're already doing something against the rules!"

"you and your stupid rules." i groaned, "i'll deal with you later."

"wait!"

"what?!"

"please unblock me."

"what?"

"you blocked me yesterday and i can't text you, so please unblock me."

i looked at him in curiosity, "you know what? you changed."

"huh?"

"a few days ago you were acting like a bad boy and now you're acting like a kid asking for his toy back."

"just unblock me!"

"only if you promise to stop texting me like the way you did before i blocked you."

"fine! i'll stop." i went back inside the cafe to get back to work. i don't know what hyunjin's up to or if he left already, but i don't care.

my friend who also works here nudged me, "who's that?"

"some random boy who keeps pestering me about something. why do you ask?"

"are you sure he's just some random boy?" she grinned, "he's cute and i think you look good together."

i scoffed, "you say that to every guy you see me talk to, f/n."

"i'm serious this time!"

i decided to arrange the cups and asked f/n to deal with whoever orders. then, i noticed that hyunjin entered the cafe again and walked towards the counter. he leaned against it and looked at the menu above and said, "hello, can I get y/n to say yes to me?"

i overheard f/n squeal then she grabbed my apron and shook it. i lightly pushed her to get her to stop before sending my deathliest death glare towards hyunjin, "is there something wrong with your head?"

"aw, c'mon! please!"

"just leave. you're disturbing me."

f/n lightly punched my in the arm, "just say yes."

i looked at her and said, "you're just as crazy as he is." before looking at hyunjin again to tell him, "it's still a no."

i went to the bathroom and took out my phone to text minho, but i unblocked hyunjin first and muted my phone before doing so.

y/n
MINHO
minho answer me pls
seen

HOOOOO
seen