chapter twenty-one

"you know that sounds weird, right? you could have used female instead of girl."

"you are my girl friend." he grinned, "and in your mom's eyes, my girlfriend."

"you're being weird. stop it." if you don't, i'll literally hit your beautiful face.

did i just think of that? what the hell were you thinking, y/n!?

i mean, it's true that he has a beautiful face but- hERE YOU GO AGAIN.

"in our classmates' eyes, you're also my girlfriend. especially in roxy's eyes." he whispered the last part, looking at you intently.

"can i say something?" you said,

"of course."

"is this what happens to you everytime you deal with essays? because if it is, i'll keep in mind to stay away from you everytime you are."

"why?" he whined for the nth time,

"i think you get crazy whenever you do. you're being crazy right now."

"crazy for you."

"alright, i'm out." you stood up and grabbed your things from the table, he started laughing like crazy and slowly stopped when he realized you're leaving for real. "hey, where are you going?!"

you continued walking, leaving him behind. once you reached a classroom where you know one, possibly even seven, of your friends will be at; you cried out, "minho!"

"what?" he said, clearly annoyed.

thank heavens he's alone.

"i'm blue."

minho looked at you confusingly, "why?"

"hyunjin."

minho pat the chair beside him thrice, indicating for you to sit there and you did. once you're sitting beside each other, you sighed and rested your head on his shoulder. "you know that you can tell me anything even if i tease you and we argue a lot, right?" he said,

you nodded, "i don't want to talk about it yet because i'm not sure of it myself and he was just joking around."

minho looked at you shockingly and whispered, "you like him?!"

"no!" you yelled, your head separating from minho's shoulder. he looked at you as if to say are you sure, "well, i don't know. i like having him around and spending time with him, but i don't know if i like him like that."

"so stupid." minho muttered, but you decided not to say anything about it. it will just cause another argument and you don't really feel like yelling your guts out today.

it was just a joke, you thought, but something like that actually made my heart beat a little faster and make my cheeks feel a little warm.

why the fuck is hwang hyunjin playing with my feelings?

does he know that this is what happens to- well, of course he does, he's freaking hwang hyunjin who everyone has a crush on. however, minho and i flirt with each other sometimes and we're best friends. why can't i do that with Hyunjin?

do i really like, like him?

-

daddy 🥵
minho texted me
code blue?

baby💋💫girl
yep
but im ok

daddy 🥵
nope
you always say that even if
you actually arent