An Unexpected Visitor

Wow! Soooo many reads!!!! Love you guys! Thank you!!!!!

Please keep reading voting and commenting!

I just wanted to put out there, that this chapter mentions Luke's future. You all know what happens. I will put a warning like this 🔴 before and after the part.

Annabeth POV-

"Ahhhh!" Many campers screamed. The older campers shoved the younger campers to the back, while drawing their swords. Us Futures just stood there shocked, but not because of the fact that there was a hellhound.

Apollo kids loaded their bows. "WAIT!" Percy yelled. The campers looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Hey Mrs. O'Leary!" Percy exclaimed. The dog bounded forward to lick him, he was covered in slobber. He laughed it off, knowing it was normal.

"Wait, this is our hellhound?!"  PJ exclaimed.

"Yep!"

"Awesome!"

"Hold on, how'd she get here?" Rachel asked.

"Ohh, right, umm, we put a spell on her after my kidnapping, that if I was missing for a long period of time, she would travel to me, but I just can't believe she was able to go to the past!" Percy exclamed, like a five year old on Christmas. Mrs. O'Leary yipped in glee, but it came out more like the bark of a great dane.

"Hey Mrs. O'Leary!" Nico stepped forward to pet her, she licked him too.

"Mrs. O'Leary, sit!" Percy ordered, seeing the faces of some freaked out campers. She sat on command. Clarisse was not so lucky and was standing behind her. She got smooshed like a pancake, Percy either didn't notice or didn't care. We're gonna go with the second one.

"See, she's trained!" Percy told the campers. They took a cautious step forward, now looking at it, it was not a smart move.

"Can she do any other tricks?" Beckendorf asked. I saw tears in Percy's eyes, remembering his old friend.

"Umm, yeah, yeah," Nico said, knowing that Percy wasn't ready to talk.

"Can we see?!" TS asked.

"Sure," Percy said, coming back from his quick zone out, "Mrs. O'Leary, roll over."

Mrs. O'Leary did so, I was impressed that Percy and Nico managed to train her so well. Well, kinda, Clarisse got free from under the dogs butt, but some more campers got smooshed under her belly. You could here the screaming as the giant dog running them over like a bulldozer.

"Mrs. O'Leary, stand up before you hurt someone," Nico said.

"Too late!" Drew Tanaka screeched, her full body was under, just sadly not her head, "Get this big nasty mutt off of me, it's gonna ruin my hair!"

"So does going all the way with every boy you can," Piper joked. A lot of campers laughed, Percy fist bumped her, Hazel fanned herself and Drew huffed.

"Anyways, O'Leary, come," Nico ordered. The hound stood up, giving campers the chance to breathe. Then she bounded towards Nico and took a seat in front of him. She ducked her head enough so he could pat it.