KATIE

From now on the younger version of the characters will be referred to by there initials. Those are: Connor: CS, Travis: TS, Katie: KG, Percy: PJ, Annabeth: AC, Grover: GU, Clarisse: CLR, Chris: CR, Will: WS. All the other characters do not have a younger form. I may add them in later, I might not, I don't know yet. Comment if you want them and/ or who you would want a younger form of.

AC POV

"Where the Hades am I?!" Older Katie yelled. Travis reached out a hand to help her off the ground. She gladly took it. As she stood up, instead of letting go she held it tighter. That was definetly new.

"Well Katie Kat, we're in the past. Isn't that fun!" Connor answered.

"Why are we in the past?!" She exclaimed.

"I'm honestly not surprised, it was only a matter of time before the fates decided to mess up our lives even more." Travis said. What did that mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked. Katie looked at me.

"Aww, its little Annabeth. She's so cute!" Katie exclaimed, "Don't you agree, boys." They both nodded slowly, still unsure about how to answer.

"Hopefully little Annie isn't as viscious," Travis joked.

"Just answer my question! And dont call me Annie!" I yelled, rolling my eyes.

"Nevermind, I stand corrected. She still is viscious," Travis said.

"And since these two are idiots-"

"That is no way to treat your boyfriend Katie-Kat." Travis said, cutting Katie off. At hearing that Travis and Katie were dating, TS fainted, the whole Hermes table was laughing, and the Aphrodite kids were squealing and mumbling something about "Tratie" and "OTPs".

KG screamed, "What?!!!!! I'm dating him?!"

Katie and Travis chuckled, "yep."

Then Travis said, "also, can we get some Apollo medics to take care of little me?" WS ran over to take care of TS after about five minutes, he was up. Connor, Travis, and Katie we're looking around the room. Eventually, their eyes caught on something. I followed their gze over to a table. An empty table. The Poseidon table. I looked at them with a confused look on my face. Then, I noticed they were confused too.

After a minute, Connor asked, "Why is Posiedon table empty?"

"Why wouldn't it be, there aren't any Poseidon kids," I replied. They looked over at the Hermes table. I heard them mumble something to each other.

"No there is, he just hasn't been claimed yet," Katie said. I watched her gaze, it fell on none other than PJ.

"Can you just answer my question?!" I asked again. I really wanted an answer.

"Oh right, umm, in the future, there's two big wars and lots of battles. We'll explain more when others get here. I assume others are coming," Katie replied, giving a pointed glare at Chiron.

"Yes, others are," he said, "infact here's some more now." I looked behind Katie and the Stolls. He was right. A light appearred and two figures fell from the sky.