Grover

Okay guys, last chapter before PERCABETH! Okay, I fangirled a bit there. Please vote, comment, and follow me! You guys are the best!

GROVER POV-

I was talking to Juniper, when all of the sudden, she froze! Not like an ice freeze, like a stopped moving freeze. I flipped out. I ran to the Big House to tell Chiron, and on my way found a ton of other people frozen. Gods, why did Percy adn Annabeth have to be in New Rome now? They could probably help.

I got to the big house, "Chiron! Chiron!" I called. When I got no reply. I ran in. I saw him frozen, Mr.D nowhere to be seen. I pulled out a can, and unintentionally started munching. This was bad, really bad! I went outside to find someone who wasn't frozen.

When I searched, I found no one. I sat down to munch on more cans, which I had learned to keep a supply of on me. Suddenly, I golden glow formed around me. I ate faster. I was pulled in. I devoured some more cans.

-----

"Hey Grover!" Someone said. I turned around to see Thalia.

"Oh hi Thalia!"

"You can stop your stress eating." I hadn't even realized I still was. My face turned crimson from embarassment.

"Where are we?" I looked around. I saw a younger Percy and Annabeth. What the heck?!

"You're in the past," Chiron said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, isn't it awesome?" Travis asked.

"No!" I exclaimed.

All of the sudden, someone yelled, "I got my horns!" I recognized that voice. I looked over to see younger me.

"Give them your full title, Grover," Nico said.

"Okay, I'm Grover Underwood. I'm the protector of Thalia, Annabeth, Luke, Percy, and Nico."

Thalia cut in, "Poor Grover got assigned to all three kids of the big three on the Greek side."

Everyone in the crowd gasped.

"Wait, that means Percy's-" AC started.

"Oh gods, I said to much!" Thalia said.

"Wait a second, who's my dad?" PJ asked.

"You'll find out when you get here, Grover, continue you're title," Thalia said. A lot of kids were still staring at Percy in awe, he sat there confused.

"Okay, I helped find Zeus' master bolt and Hades Helm. Wonderer of the Labrynth, Wife of Polyphemus,"-I got questioning looks, I shrugged them off- "Finder of Pan-"

"I did it?!" GU yelled.

"Yep," I said. A lot of people cheered.

"I also am the new lord of the wild-"

"That's awesome Grover!" AC yelled. I watched little me faint. Will Solace chuckled and walked over to wake me up. As soon as he did, I continued.

"I survived both the second titan war, and the war with Gaea. Also dating Juniper." Young me blushed, PJ turned around and when he saw little me's face, he smiled but snickered a little, I expected nothing different.

Just then a gold light shimmered, and to figures stood, shoulder to shoulder, holding hands, weapons drawn. A position I'd seen from them many times in battle.

Okay, how was that? Also, please vote and follow me. Also, please check out my other stories.

One is called Percabeth Fluff and Other Stuff. It also includes some other ships, but is mainly Percabeth. It's super fluffy, no smut.

Another is Heroes of Olympus Soulmates. It's a soulmate au story, super cute.