Capture the flag

Sorry, it's been a few days, I'm out of my regular routine, I've been having a hard time coming up with stuff to write, so I read other books for inspiration. Sadly, only a few of the other books have made it past the intros, so that didn't help. I DID NOT DOUBLE CHECK THIS, DON'T MIND THE POSSIBLE ERRORS.

Also, updates will be slower, because school and sports have started. I'm sorry, I'll try to update as frequently as possible.

PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT READERS!

Annabeth POV-

"Tonight, we will be playing a game of capture the flag. Team suggestions?" Chiron asked. I immediately raised my hand.

"Yes future Annabeth?" He asked.

"Future vs. Past, it'll be great!" I exclaimed.

"Annabeth, that sounds a little unfair," Percy said, the smirk that I loved was on his face.

"Yeah, there's about a hundred of us, only about twenty of you!" My younger self exclaimed.

"You're right. What should the teams be?" I joked.

"Maybe the Seven, Thalia, Nico, and I vs. Everyone," Reyna suggested.

"No, no, no! It's gonna be like Percabeth domination all over again!" Travis whined. Everyone tensed at the memory, except Percy and I. I remembered that day, it was Percy and I vs. everyone, WE WON! (By a lot too).

"That was a great day!" Percy exclaimed.

"Maybe for you. You two were the only people not hospitalized!" Connor complained. It was true. The past campers looked shocked, especially PJ .

"Yeah, I mean, it was so bad that all us medics were down, and we had to call up your dead cousin, Magnus," Will said. (Just pretend that they no about Magnus, because it's my fanfic and I wanted to add him in). I saw my younger self perk up at the mentioning of Magnus' name, although she seemed confused about the whole 'dead' part.

"You really showed no mercy, I was in a full body cast and unable to use my charm speak because my voice box was out of place," Piper whined. The futures nodded in agreement. Except Thalia, she was still confused about the whole thing.

"Well that's what you get for saying your a better surfer then me!" Percy argued.

"Last I checked you've never even tried surfing,"
Nico said. For some reason Percy, Thalia and Grover laughed.

"Wait, so it Percy and Annabeth vs. everyone, and they practically killed you guys?" Thalia checked. We all nodded. "When was this?"

"About a month ago," Jason answered.

"Ugh, that was the week I was in Texas! I missed it!" She whined.

"Thank lady Artemis that you did," Katie sighed, "some poor plants got over watered."
The Demeter cabin gasped.

"Our plants!" They cried. Percy and I laughed at their antics.

"Don't worry, we got you guys new ones," Percy reassured, "you also got some new sea plants!"

They cheered. Sometimes, I got confused with Demeter cabin.

"Okay, back to our original topic: teams?" Chiron cut in.

"The seven, Thalia, Reyna and I vs everyone!" Nico said.