Chapter-22 Zayn

This chapter is dedicated to the Z-squad here enjoy!

~Her love was as strong as fire, it melted the snow into cold water, but the cold water put out her fire.~

Lily's Pov

The scent of freshly cooked pancakes still hung in the air of the cozy kitchen, shockingly breakfast was already on the table when I entered. There he sat sipping on his coffee lost in thoughts, I cleared my throat gaining his attention.

"Good morning," I chirped smilingly, taking the meal cooked in front of me my stomach growled wanting to be satisfied. "Morning." He muttered averting his gaze. The warm sun cascaded down my skin it sure was a pleasant Sunday morning.

"Suit yourself." Adam spoke gesturing towards the blueberry pancakes to which I cheerfully obliged, pouring myself a cup of fresh orange juice some scrambled eggs wolfing down at it, a contentment sigh flowing out of my mouth.

"Did you cook all of this?" I asked sipping on the orange juice, he glanced at me shrugging slightly. " Maybe I did."

"Well I want you to know these are the finest pancakes I've ever had." I softly smiled at him before digging to devour some more. He huskily cleared his throat which I presume was to gain my attention so I lifted my eyes to meet his.

"I was thinking of hooking you up with one of my latest guns." The fork abruptly dropped from my hands my eyes popped opened like a saucer."You're kidding right?" He arched a perfect brow crossing his arms. By the serious look on his face I knew.

"Oh my god!" I shrilled overly excited clapping my hands together sure I knew alot about self defense but boy had I never used a gun before Damien didn't let me get hands on one.

It was like one of those bad girl's dream come true.

"Couldn't get your hands on one before?" He ran a hand through his messy locks leaning back in his chair waiting for a response."Damien had to always screw it up, whenever I tried he'd always catch me." I admitted huffing slightly recalling that memory again.

"Language." Judging by the tone of his voice he seemed amused. "But I'm a big girl now I can surely take care of myself." I stated proud of myself.

His lips tipped in a dark smirk."Aren't you a cute little girl." I flushed at the compliment bitting on my lip I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me or not. Talk about being inexperienced.

However that moment between us was broken when jack beat us to it."Sorry boss I'm late the groceries ran out-" he stopped midway awkwardly looking between the two of us. "I apologise." Before I could open my mouth to speak he darted away.

Adam looked unfazed slamming his shoes against the wooden floor and I gaped when I saw how devilishly handsome he looked dressed in a white shirt hugging his body, black armani slacks that covered his mascular thighs he never failed to amuse me. I felt electricity run through my veins when his fingers connected with my chin lifting it up with a curled index finger to meet his blue pools. His callous thumb creased my skin in a such a gentle touch that made my heart melt. "I'll see you in a bit." He firmly nodded at me tapping my chin making me giggle before vanishing into the air.

*

"Where are we headed to jack?" Taking around the surroundings in front of me I stared perplexed as to why we were walking towards what seemed to be a basement, he glanced at me over his shoulder."Boss's order." silently I followed him through our destination. We stepped into the elevator i watch as his finger works across to punch in a number, the elevator opens making a ding sound.

A huge gasp seeped out of me, I couldn't believe at the sight lingering in front of me it was freaking gunrunning bunker!

There stood numerous revolvers,self-loading pistols, rifles, assault rifles and many others on which I couldn't get my mind on."Welcome to heaven." Jack turned around smirking at me leaning on the wall. I still couldn't believe, who knew a two-story house had a gunrunning bunker in it? I was beyond astonished.