Chapter-3 Decision made

~Can't you see that I'm lost in a sea of you I'd rather drown in your shadows than swim into someone else's light~

Lily's pov

"Wait what?!" Anna yells looking shocked as her eyes gets wide at the sudden information, "Woah this is going too fast lily!" She suddenly snaps in a cold voice. My shoulders slump in disappointment."I'm serious," I whisper.

"You're not leaving us, this doesn't make any sense to me why would you even wanna leave everything behind and for him!"

"Anna try to understand I have to do this," I state my voice firm.

I would do anything to win his heart.

"You're not thinking straight, and why leave everything for that person who doesn't even give a shit about you?" She hisses making my eyes wide at her venomous words.

"Oh please, he doesn't even like you I'm sure he's only doing it to please your cousin!"

A pang of hurt flows through my heart.

Ouch.

"He's a fùcking asshole he's a beast how can yo-" Anger pumps through my veins at the word 'beast'.

"Anna shut up! Not a word against Adam." I hiss out making her realize how harsh She sounded, "I'm sorry Lily it's just me and Jibs don't want to lose you," Her eyes softens making me sigh. "It's not like we're gonna stay in high school forever. We're graduating next year." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Fine then do whatever you like I won't say anything if that's what makes you happy then go. " Her tone held harshness as she stomped away angrily.

Me and Anna never really parted ways like never we would always be together in everything, it was as if we were sisters from another mothers.

Durning practice Anna didn't spare me a glance which I found weird yeah we did had arguments but we used to make up In seconds but this time she was overreacting over nothing when she should be the one who should feel ashamed about talking against my fiancé, Adam was my fiancé now and there was no going back.

"Lily focus." Coach Ryan demanded in a firm tone making me snap away from my thoughts.

This was going to be hard.

**************

The guards flew the gate open for me to enter thanking them like always I made my way into the mansion I never really called my cousin's house mine because sometimes I felt as if I didn't belong here, I was welcomed with an eerie silence which meant Damien wasn't home.

I strode towards the kitchen and popped a can of Coke, the drink exploding my taste buds.

"Lily." I heard a familiar soft voice making me snap my head towards it.

"Leah! Oh my God." Dropping the can I rushed towards her hugging the life out of her. "Woah slow down there tiger, it's been awhile," A soft smile tugged at her lips.

I pulled away and smiled back before I heard my cousin making his way into the kitchen. "Hey cousin." I wink at him teasingly to which he winks back before kissing Leah's forehead.

Ahh yes, Leah and Damien are engaged for one year and are going to bond ties soon.

Aweeee they're so cute, only if I and Adam could be like this. my heart clenches at the thought but nevertheless I held a firm smile on my face.

"Why don't you two sit down while I order some pizza, " Damien cocks an eyebrow to which me and Leah squeals, "Ahh yes pizza!!!"

"Gheez you girls are obsessed with pizza," Damien states blankly Leah huffs. "Aww, love don't be jealous." She smirks. "I'm not," He says pecking her lips making me giggle.