Chapter-43 Epilogue

Lily's Pov

A few months later.

I drew in a deep breath, today was the day.

Today I'd be finally marrying Adamos Benji Domenica.

Numerous thoughts flashed through my mind, everything, each pain we've been through paid off. As a young girl, I dreamt of marrying a prince but life exposed the perfect prince didn't exist. None of us were perfect, we made mistakes, we suffered, we broke but the only lesson I had learned was that eventually, you'll find your person one day and Adamos was that for me. He may not be my savior entirely but his arms, the way he held me vowed to protect me forever.

Getting married at almost twenty wasn't what I thought if anything I had thought I'd be married off to Adamos when I was eighteen. So we wasted no time and decided to tie the knot it was my idea though, I craved this as much as he did.

My eyes darted towards the wedding gown that was hung in the rack just in front of my bed's foot.

White off shoulder mermaid style dramatically flared down my knees making me feel like a princess.

It was so perfect, so beautiful with a bodice all the way down to the knee. "Lily! It's about damn time." Eli yelled barging in my room, her jaw-dropping at the sight of me. "Woah, you look fancy! I can't believe you're getting married. It feels like yesterday we were crying about men and now." She sniffed and wiped her fake tears engulfing me into a hug.

Grinning at her, "God, why the fück is your lipstick smudged, Lily!" She scolded narrowing her brows at me rolling her eyes to which redness crawled on my neck and cheeks recalling Adam's passionate touches and kisses. "Oops," I said back in a 'sorry not sorry tone.'

"Whatever, just come outside so your makeup can be done and no funny business." My pointed finger and thumb formed into a salute whining in response.

God, what a lengthy process.

The main party took place in the party tent in the garden. Since we had planned a small wedding with only close family members. I wanted things exquisite yet modern. "You look so beautiful, Lily." Damien complimented sending me a heartful smile to which I smiled back thanking him before locking my hands around his arm.

He was going to walk me down the aisle.

My feet began to stride towards the aisle, in slow deliberate steps. Different types of roses, black and red were decorated and placed in every available space just beside the chairs to the wall. The sides of the aisle where I was walking on, however, were decorated in white roses. And the lanterns they occupied every table lighting, the whole tent.

I couldn't be my life, I was finally getting the man of my dreams, everything I'd wished for was granted.

Soft music started to play and a hush fell over the crowd. My heart slammed against my chest love filling each limb, love for him.

My breathing compressed as I peered up to him, he was so handsome yet so dominating his teary orbs met mine, and he sniffed his eyes red. His brothers clapped a hand on his shoulder regarding him with respect. Enzo smiled down at me, whilst Ivano stared at me with a hint of softness yet firmness clipped on his face. Damien finally handed my clammy palm to him. "You, take care of her for me."

Damien's voice was strained as if he too couldn't believe the grown woman in front of him. Adam's intent gaze never left mine, my fingers threaded towards his eyelids wiping away the tears. "I love you." I so softly whispered smiling up at him. He remained silent, almost speeches.

"I love you so much more." He whispered hoarsely, his voice clipped with firmness and a promise.

Clearing his throat, he spoke his vows. "Growing into the mafia life was never easy for any of us, I bled yet didn't shed a tear, my soul was damaged but when you came along my heart thumped, it went wild just the thought of you near me. The connection was deep something I couldn't get rid of. The first time I saw you I knew you were a princess and I was damned to be yours as you were to be mine."

"My soul found yours, it recognized you." His grip tightened on my hands whilst tears stung the corner of my eyes. "Through pain, sorrow, and darkness I will cherish and protect you with everything within me, you crash I crash, you succeed I succeed." Eli dragged a hand through her face tears escaping her eye, Damien too looked overwhelmed with certain emotions.

"Through pain, sorrow, and darkness. I will stand by your side through my last breath, I vow to submit myself wholly to you as your wife, lover, best friend. I am yours as you are mine." He huskily chuckled sensing the possessiveness glistening in my voice.

The exchange of ring fingers was done and finally, the priest said, "You may now-" He didn't let him finish, smashing my lips against his in a soft, soul-shattering kiss the one I always loved. A chorus of claps and hooting erupted from the guests. I looked at Eli, who stood there jumping and rooting for me.

Damien and Leah, who had tears in their eyes. Leah looked so proud and joyful for me. We greeted numerous guests and served ourselves with champagne before the buffet was finally opened and we settled against the chair. "I can't wait to make you mine, and taste that sweet püssy of yours." He whispered darkly, his tone lingering with lust and love.

"Adamos! We're in public have some shame." I scoffed not hiding my smile my cheeks flaming, he dipped his head down pecking me on my lips. "No shame when it comes to you amore."

Someone cleared their throat, "Ghee, keep it pg-13 they're kids around here." Enzo teased sipping on his wine. "Damn, brother I can't believe you're finally married now," Ivano spoke.

"Well, you better start believing it." I threw back smirking up at him. Eli trotted my way, slouching against the chair. "Dang, this ceremony is so tiring I could use a drink or a two-" her hands landed on my champagne glass before slurping it down her throat.

"That's the freaking treat." She giggled, half drunk. Ivano narrowed his gaze down at her with a death stare shaking his head at her but raised his hands in mock surrender chuckling dryly when I shot him a look.

"Excuse me!" Ivano leaped, grabbing the microphone gaining everyone's attention, Adam narrowed his gaze at him grunting to which he just shot him a wink. "I'd like to say a few words and make a toast towards my brother and his newly wedded bride- my sister." His words warmed my heart.

"When Lily left my brother, he ran straight to the bar and got into a fight with none of his gang members who talked shït to him about women, he even took besting from Damien King not once but twice." Damien barked off a laughter and Ivano smirked.

"You see Lily right here is the only reason why I started believing in love again low key, She not only was able to tame the beast within him but also showed him what love really meant she refused to give up on my brother no matter how much of a cruel bastard he was to her. She showed him light and I'm thankful for her, she filled the place where I as his older brother refused to do so." My heart tightened at his words and I rubbed Adam's calloused fingers, feeling the love emitting of from Ivano's tone.

"So, to Lily and Adam." He raised a toast fist clinking the air before chugging down his drink. Adam stood gripping Ivano in a hug and my heart warmed smiling at the sight. He looked taken aback but instantly hugged him back.

I was so glad, everything was back in its place.

When the ceremony was over, Adamos swept me off my feet and carried me as he threaded his way out of the tent. "Just you and me now wife."

"Forever," I promise squealing in response, my heart filling with love and longing.

"Forever."

With that, he turned towards our chauffeur 'Jack' who nodded firmly driving us to our destination. I didn't bother asking where or when, I knew he had planned a surprise for me. What matter was we had each other in a world full of chaos.

Two lovers who'd burn the world just to seek each other's warmth and that was me and Adam.

My heartbreaker turned into my one and only love.

I'm sobbing!!! It's finally over!!!!!! Lol y'all don't worry I know you want some spicy smut but that won't be in this book I'll be updating one-shots book for both of my stories 'Sinbound' and 'Twisted Bound' make sure to follow me so that y'all can stay updated also please do check out my new book 'Sinbound' you will not regret it>33