Chapter VII "Hear Me"

Author's Note:

OKay so if you all want to kill me for updating this story so late you can go ahead and kill me because trust me I want to kill myself too. In my defense.... I don't have a good defense you all are just going to have to kill me now.

Anyway the video to the side or the top whicever you're using mobile or computer. Is the lifesavior of this story chapter for now. Anyway hope you all like this.

XOXOXO

        I sat down at the local cafe shop which seemed to be the only place where I could sit down and drink a big cup of my best friend caffeine and sugar. In this town they don't seem to believe in franchise. I mean I know that since we have a lot of vampires and werewolves there wouldn't be a lot of human joints and what not. But even right now I kind of miss eating a McDonald's coffee or a McMuffin. I just tried to take in this whole little town enviornment. But this place just wasn't my style.

        I can never be the type of girl that would settle down in a rural area and just be happy to hear the latest gossip the latest affair. That was simply not my idea of being happy, if I hated the stupid pompous gatherings at our family fancy shmancy diners. I was certainly going to hate this stupid life style. 

        "Wait... you wouldn't think she's a-"

        "Shh she'll hear you." I hear whispers from all of the clients in the stupid shop.

        "Besides even if she was a bloodsucker, she wouldn't be stupid and step into this town." One of them said smugly.

        "But those eyes-"

        "They're disturbing... but I've never seen a bloodsucker with those eyes." I rolled my eyes and just abruptly got up. Making sure that I made noise with the chair. Everyone went dead silent as I grabbed my cup and deliberately spilled it on the floor.

        "Oops." My voice was heavy with sarcasm as I let the cup drop and shatter into pieces on the floor. I grabbed my hoodie and just left the stupid shop. I guess it doesn't matter if it's vampires or weremutts my eyes will always by my stygma.

        I walked down the surprisingly lonesome sidewalk, which I later noticed wasn't really lonesome but just abondoned by the residents. I looked up and saw that almost everyone that lived in this stupid town was walking on the other side of the street away from me. That just made me even more pissed, stupid Alpha and destroying my baby. I could be a thousand miles away from here for crying out loud!

~*~*~

        "Where's your stupid leader!" I growled as soon as I got out of the only taxi that was willing to let me in with a high freaking price! The taxi guy wasted no time in making it's speedy get away which added to my anger even more.

        Poor Don, he was going to be the receiver of my wrath if I didn't see his stupid Alpha! Don looked at me with terrified eyes as I made myself to be up close and to his face.

        "A- Kole isn't here yet." He stuttered which was a huge mistake.

        "Let me tell you a little something about myself Don. I have this gift that allows me to know when someone is bull shitting me. And guess what?" I growled and forcefully grabbed two fistfuls of his stupid shirt and shoved him against the wall. "I CAN SO TELL YOU'RE BULLSHITING ME!"

        "Dom that's enough." His voice pierced so oddly through my anger. I was pretty sure that I was so pissed and angry, why was the sound of his voice completely soothing me. That just made me more mad at myself.

        "This is all your fault! If you hadn't wrecked my bike! If you hadn't forced your stupid existance into my life I could've been a thousand miles away from this hypocritical life! But no now I'm forced to hear stupid murmurs that have to do with me or my eyes!" I yelled at him and for some reason he wasn't flinching. He wasn't reacting like Don and his other men, they were walking away from me.

        Even when they knew nothing of my nature, they knew that I was a wild animal. A beast that has had it with being humiliated and looked down! I wounded being that has had enough of the lashes and daggers that have benn thrown at her. But Kole, he didn't shy away he didn't look at me with horror or terror, there was pain.

        "Domynique..." He murmured to me.

        "NO! It's my turn now! It's my turn to be heard!" I screamed at him, I didn't even noticed that he was walking towards me with great caution, but he wasn't trying to be careful for himself. It was for me...

        "I want to be me for crying out loud!" I cried out to him, and before I knew it I was no longer anger. With that gentle look in his gray eyes, I was stripped down to just a hurt girl.

        "I'm here Dom, and I'm listening." He was just one step away from me. Everything about him from his voice down to his sweet mint chocolate scent somehow soothed my storm like feelings. The lump in my throat was still there but I no longer wanted to hit him. No, I didn't want to be hurt him at all. My arms felt like lead as they hang just to sides of me. I was completely unarmed right infront of him, my mental barrier completely shattered.

        All he did was slowly open his arms to me, his gaze never broke away as a faint smile lightly played on his lips. He didn't have to say anything really, his words were expressed through those mysterious eyes. I took the remaining step as I wrapped my arms around him and just let our bodies mold perfectly together. I burried my face on the crook of his neck as I let his scent his entire presence wrap itself around me. 

        Suddenly I felt safe... I didn't feel alone at all as I let my silent tears go. He shielded my defenseless self from any witness. I guess he knew after this scene was over, I would be ashamed to look at anyone in the eyes. But no, we were left completely alone. Kole didn't need to say anything, he just let his warm body comfort me. As I wept I couldn't help but feel his hands hold me closer to him.

        I guess he also wanted to get some comfort through me as well. Minutes passed and I could hear our beating hearts beat in sync. For a brief moment, I let myself get carried away and whispered, "Mine."