Chapter X "Don't Piss Me Off"

Author's Note:

        OKay I am quite sad that I haven't figured out a creative way in celebrating the tenth chapter release but I guess I'm just going to post a music video for these LOVE BIRDS! Okay but don't judge just because it's the fifty shades of song one. Because I honestly think these two will get there.

        Anyway I'll let you all go back to your wonderful reading!

XOXOXO

        i don't know what on earth was I waiting for, the look in Kole's eyes was blank and maybe even lost. A part of me wanted to know what was going through his head. Well a great part of me wanted to know. But I had a handful of angry wolves that are only seeing a vampire in their territory. Two of them transformed into their werewolf forms. Their canines baring at me.

        I wanted to step back because hell yeah I was terrified! It took almost every stubborn particle of me to not cower right in front of them. It made no sense because their alpha hasn't ordered them to kill me. But he hasn't said anything about letting me live. 

        "I'm telling you all right now, you better have sharp teeth. Because mine are ready to sink into all of you." I growled right back at them. Placing myself in a crouching position, mostly to defend myself.

        The two huge beasts raced towards me and all I could think of was, the way Kole's eyes snapped into reality.

        "No!" He growled but it was too late. Due to me getting me distracted one of the wolves crashed into me sending me flying in the air. As I was falling all I could think of was to stay alive. For Kole's sake. I thrust my chest up to give myself more momentum and succesfully avoided the awaiting werewolve's teeth. I kicked the wolf right on his forehead and ran down his spine making sure to dislocate some of them with the heal of my boot.

        "Enough!" Kole growled, which surprisingly enough didn't stop the one wolf that shoved me a while ago. What the hell is this guy's problem! Unless he wasn't from Kole's pack!

        "Fuck." I hissed as I let myself fall down on the ground just in time to have the silver wolf just barely graze past me. I kicked myself up and off the ground standing once again in a crouch like position.

        "Dom, get away from him!" Kole called out. 

        "I'm trying!" I snapped at him.

        "Better yet why aren't you fucking changing!" I said as soon as I felt the wolves teeth so close to my face. I grabbed a fur full of his face and tried pushing him away from him. But he was amazingly strong.

        "He's the Prince of Lycans." He ran towards me but just when he was about to reach me, the wolf that I managed to take down lunged at him.

        "Hey leave him alone!" I growled and before I knew it I literally jumped up in the air and kicked the silver wolf right on his trachea. He whinned and backed away turning back into his human self. Trying to breathe through his reparing neck.

        I was about to go and defend Kole, when Kole transformed into a beautiful huge midnight black wolf. In just a matter of seconds Kole had literally chewed the former wolves butt. The wolf turned back into his original body and went to his master's side.

        Kole's black wolf form turned to me and literally took his time to come to me. I didn't know if he was goig to attack me or something. But then I remembered he was trying to get me back to safety.

        That's when I hear it a soft pur like whine as he tried nuzzling my face, was he scared? He kept on nudging my chest until I looked down at my claws.

        "Oh right." I whispered flexing them just slightly so they would turn back to normal. But even then he kept on nudging me and just doing his purr like whine.

        "Kole I don't speak wolf!" I exclaimed really getting annoying with his obsession to just touch me. He instantly shifted back into his hot very tanned sculptured body. I was ready to just lash out at him for not thinking about his safety. But his lips suddenly crashed into my own.

        For the first time in a long time I decided to show him how I felt. I ran my fingers through his hair and just grabbed onto him. Letting my mouth press itself to his. Letting this be a kiss of anger as I bit down on his lips. His hands roamed from my lower back right above my ass and pulled me to him.

        I pushed away and smacked him, "Why didn't you react sooner! I mean I know that it was a shock for you!" I started blabbering away.

        Kole just looked at me with amusement and reached over to cup my face. Keeping absolutely silent as I just kept on trying to vent out.        

        "I'm sorry." He whispered after I stopped talking, taking my time to breathe.

        "I'm a hybrid Kole." I said after countless of minutes passed by, obviously his pack members thought it would be best for us if they escorted Mr. Prince and his sidekick away from us.

        "I didn't know that, I mean I knew you weren't human..." He just shook his head and pulled me into his warm embrace. There wasn't anything intimate about this hug it was just some sort of reassurance. 

        "You do know that I'm not some sugar cooky weak girl right? I can be a beast when someone really pisses me off." Surprisngly I wasn't stopping in giving him attitude. I mean for crying out loud I wasn't shown any type of sweet affection from another man. Every guy that used to come over to my... Olivia and Brad's house would treat me like a piece of scum.

        Why does this man treat me so differently? Why on earth do I feel so warm and fuzzy? I feel content and almost too happy to be here with him.

        "I know that, but that doesn't mean I won't see you as someone extremely important to me." He whispered against my hair and just kept me in his arms. Why am I so important to him? He rarely knows me except that I have a mean punch.

        Werewolves don't get this way with a stranger, unless that stranger is...

        "Am I your mate, Kole?" The words felt so foreign when they slipped my lips. Kole didn't say anything at first and slowly started to pull away so he could lock his sad green eyes at me.

        "I'm your mate..." I said the words slowly sinking in.