Chapter XI "I Reject You"

"Dom, please listen to me." He took a step closer to me but I pulled away.

        "Don't you dare touch me!" I hissed, feeling so pissed. Here I am suffering of a comatose state because these stupid werewolves have everything under vervain alert and I'm his mate?!

        "No this cannot be happening; I'm not supposed to have a mate."  I'm a hybrid; someone must be playing a joke on me. Me being the mate of an Alpha must surely be a joke. 

        "Dominyque, listen" He whispered to me with such honey tender sweet voice, making my body involuntarily relax on its own

        "No! You had the chance to tell me about this bull shit of a bond but you didn't. Instead you just came on to me like some horny dog!"

        "That's not how it was." His patience was wearing thin and I could tell by the tone of his voice. 

        "Is that so? If I do recall you just told me that you knew I wasn't human." I snapped at him

        "But I also didn't know you were a hybrid. They took you away even before I had a chance to find out for myself." He countered; really he was going to throw that card at me. That's when it hit me; I never left the Grey Mansion in my entire life. The only time that I didn't live with them was when my parents were alive...

        "Wait... when exactly did you know I was your mate?"

        "You were three to four years old." My jaw literally dropped, and I wanted to feel repulsed by this. I mean this is so wrong in so many levels. I mean he claimed me as his when I was just barely being able to walk! 

        I know this shouldn't be making me feel this warm buzz like feeling in my heart, and yet it's not listening to me! I had a reason to be mad, a very valid reason that it was going to come to me soon if I just keep myself mad.

        "Yo- you pedophile!" I squealed. Never in my life have I done such an embarrassing thing.

        "Really, Dom you're going to use that." He looked at me with slight irritation. I knew that I had to either walk away if I didn't have a good argument or bull shit my way through this.

        "No, I'm not accepting this." I said finally determined as I turned on my heels and started walking back to his pack house. I'm just getting my baby in whatever condition she is in and leaves.

        "Dom, I won't let you do that," I hear him growl from behind me and before I knew it I was swept up and pinned against the forest ground. I looked up at him extremely stunned.

        I wouldn't be able to fight him off even if I could.

        "Kole! Let go of me!" I hissed but it was useless, he grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and pinned them over my head. I tried struggling pulling away from him not wanting to endure this sudden ache for him!

        "Dom, I'm not letting you walk out of my life again. Back then I couldn't do anything because I possessed no power... But now Dom."

        "Now what! You just have the title of an Alpha and I still want to leave." I cried out until I thought about my only last resort.

        "I Dominyque Pierce reject Kole-" Before I could even finish saying the words Kole had perfectly sealed my lips shut with his own. This fire inside of my started to grow immensely. I wanted him to keep kissing me, to use those hands of his to just take me right now on this field. But now I knew that this wasn't me it was the stupid mate bond that I wanted to take no part in it. 

        "Wow I didn't think you would be the type of idiot that would do this." I said with such bitterness in my voice. But what irritated me the most was the fact that neither my heart nor my mind were listening to me. I am objecting to this!

        "Dom I'll let you go, but please." I could hear his voice break just a bit, making my heart throb. "Don't reject me..." I needed to leave right now. Because it wasn't him that I was mad about it was me. I had grown attached to someone when I vowed I wasn't going to do such a thing.

        "That's not for you to decide Kole." My voice was soft and gentle. As soon as Kole pulled himself away from me, this huge void was against drilling inside my chest. I couldn't see him right now; I needed my time to think about this. 

        I turned on my heels and just walked back to the pack house. I could hear that Kole was right behind me. And with all sincerity it didn't annoy me one bit. When we got there Don had this freaked out face before he rushed to our side. 

        "Dom, wow you're a hybrid that's so awesome." He's enthusiasm was kind of contagious but I fought against the will to smile at him back. 

        "Yeah it's been a thing since I was born." I said

        "I have so much questions, but they must be put aside for now." He said in a very disappointed tone before he turned over to Kole.

        "Alpha, Prince Stephan is extremely pissed. He wants to see you immediately and your mate as well." Don looked over at me with a sorry expression.

        Crap! And just when I didn't want to get more involved in this situation. The whole I rejecting Kole idea was beginning to look rather more pleasing. But then I thought back on those eyes, praying for me to not say it.

        "I'm going on my own." Kole said as he walked passed Don and me. 

        "Your Royal Pain has asked for my presence. Whether I like it or not, I'm your mate Kole and I'm not letting you take the fall for what happened earlier. "I mean I did kick royal pain on his throat.

        "No, Dominyque and that's final." He roared at me with his alpha tone and just walked in the house without a word.

        I stood there pretty damn speechless as I tried to grasp what just happened.

        "This Ass hole." I growled and kicked the door down; I'm so rejecting his ass when this is over.