Chapter 15

Chapter 15 (Alex's Pov)

"Chase I swear to God if you hit me with that pillow one more time!" I hiss at Chase as he tries waking me up. I feel a pillow hit me again and I get up.

"That's it your nuts are getting cut off!" I say and he laughs. How is this funny?

"You know I'm to sexy for you to cut my shipping off." He tells me and I stare at him dumb folded.

"Shipping?" I questioned him. He smirked.

"Shipping as its getting shipped to in between your legs." He tells me and I bust out laughing.

"Your a PERVE!" I say trying to hold my laughter which was failing.

"A sexy perve." He winks at me. This is gold!

"Uhuh see I don't know about that. Channing Tatum is sexy but your ehh you know." I say and his smirk turns into a frown.

"I'm sexier than him!" He says dramatically and I role my eyes.

"Sure whatever floats your boat." I say.

"The only thing floating my boats is you." He tells me grabbing my waist and pulling me down. I grab his hands and remove them from my waist and get up.

"Jordan's here."

°°°§°°°

"I'm really glad I actually get to spend my life with you." I smile st Chase and he smiles back.

"I'm glad to." He tells me. I give Chase and Jordan their plate and they start eating, Like pigs.

"Where is your manners Chase!" I scold him. He's teaching Jordan that!

"Io jos eatan." He says with a mouthful of food. I look at him with a huh look. He swallows.

"I'm just eating." He tells me again and I glare at him.

"You sound like your just eating." I tell him and thump his shoulder.

He grins and I shake my head.

"Mommy can Max come over!" Jordan says excitedly.

"Yes he can." I tell her and she smiles then skips down the hall.

"She's your kid." I tell Chase and he narrows his eyes at me.

"I don't skip!" He denies and I start laughing. That's not what I meant but okay.

"I should probably ring Emma and asked if Max can come over." I tell Chase and he nods then grabs my waist pulling me on him.

"Or you can asked if she can watch Jordan so we can spend the day together." He says and I smile nodding.

°°°§°°°

"CHASE KNIGHT! I WILL CUT YOU!" I yelled at him for speeding. I was holding onto the dash for support.

Okay so may be that wasn't the best thing to say but what would you have said?

"Calm down Alex it's fine!" He says calmly. I look at him like he's crazy. WAIT HE IS!

"Chase whatever it is can wait for us to be their in one piece." I tell him and he frowns.

"Its just my mom wants to see you and I'm kinda late for the dinner she set up." He told me and my fave dropped.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" I yelled.

"Umm No."

°°°§°°°

I sat beside Chase at his mom's kitchen table. She had everything set up perfect actually more than perfect.

"Alex I haven't seen you in a long time." Chase's mom smiled at me.

"I've been in New York for awhile." I told her honesty and she nodded. I knew she probably knew what happened between me and Chase.

I watched as everyone even Chase's dad filled their plates with food so I joined in.

"I've never meet you before." Mr. Knight told me and I nodded. "I'm Robert Knight you can call me Robert." He told me and I nodded again.

"Its nice to meet you I'm Alex." I said.

"I know who you are." He told me with his eyebrows raised at Chase.

"I figured." I say slightly to myself.

°°°§°°°

I watched as Chase and his parents put away all the plates. I smiled slightly to myself. That could be me and Chase in the future. I walked over to the couch and Chase's mom sat down beside me.

"Mrs. Knight I just wanna tell you I'm sorry for breaking Chase's heart awhile ago. I just I don't know." I told her and she listened.

"Sometimes we think we're doing the right thing but we're not. I know what you've been through don't worry I'm not mad." She told me and I sat their confused.

"Your not?" I questioned.

"I'm not." She confirmed.

"I thought Chase was better off without me if your wondering." I stared out the window. "But it wasn't all about that either it was because I was scared, scared that I'd be a repeat of my sister. I was scared to have my heart broken but in the end I broke Chase's." I told her and she looked at me giving me a sad smile.

"I left parts out of the story I told you a couple years ago." She told me and I nodded returning the smile.

"I married Robert a few months after Chase was born. We moved into a apartment to share and take care of Chase with. God we were so young, but I didn't care because that's what love does it blinds you. After awhile I noticed Robert becoming different he didn't act the same way he use to. I remembered asking him about it and he just said I didn't know what I was talking about so I just followed what he said. One day after work I walked in our apartment and he had another girl in our bed. I was so mad and hurt that I packed my bags and left with Chase. A couple weeks later Robert came to my house and told me he made a mistake, no I wasn't just gonna forgive him because I knew I couldn't be with him after that. I didn't trust him enough. But I realized I didn't want Chase growing up wrong so I accepted him back. Alex, that was the stupidest thing I did. I spent my whole life just ignoring the fact that I knew I should be with someone who actually appreciated me but I didn't do anything about it. I just stayed here and here I am." She told me. Tears were pouring down my face.

"I'm so sorry!" I said wiping the tears and hugging her. She hugged me back.

"I should've just took the risk of being a single mom but I didn't because I was scared. Just like you being scared that you might end up like your sister. What I'm trying to say is we all make mistakes and some we make up for and some we don't." She told me.

I hugged her and wiped my tears.

"I made a huge mistake." I told her.

"I did to."