Chapter 5

Sorry about the slow updates. I've been busy reading and Kaitlins busy with work. Picture is of Taylor. ~ Haley.
Chapter 5 (Chase's Pov)

I handed Taylor the file Alex gave me.

"What's this?" She asked me drinking a sip of her coffee.

"The dresses Alex told me to let you look at." I gave her a half smile and she returned it. She took the files and put them on the table.

"Thanks for picking them up." She smiled and kissed me. "And thanks for being strong, I know how you feel about Alex and it's incredible that your doing well."

"Thanks." I tell her and smile. I'm lying.

She kisses me and I kiss her back. Why can't this be Alex? I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck. Why does Alex have to be so damn complicated? Taylor deepens the kiss while I push us against the wall.

"You know I could be late?" Taylor smiles and I smile back.

"Yeah I'd like that." I breathe and kiss her beck. Why can't I just love Taylor as mush as I love Alex? Why would I think that. Because it's true.

She wraps her legs around me.

°°°§°°°

I layed on the sofa with Taylor asleep on me. What would I of done if Alex said she loved me? I couldn't just leave Taylor, I love her but Alex is the love of my - .

"Hey you should go to sleep." Taylor grumbles wrapping her arm around me. I lay their and close my eyes. The first thing I see is Alex. Why can't I just only love Taylor.
Alex's Pov

I texted Emma asking to pick up Jordan from my parents. I need to apologize to Chase for being a bitch back at my office. But he has to know I just can't tell him I love him it's not as easy as it was were all different now.

I park my car in their drive way. I see that their both here. Great I mentally sight. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I knock twice. What the hell? Is everything okay I bite my nails and walk around in circles.

I see the door fly open and a sight of relief comes from me. I look at Chase to see he's in just his boxers. I look around and see Taylor on the couch with a sheet covering her. He's engaged what did you expect?

He looks at me and I sight.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. "I shouldn't of said what I said back their. It was out of line but I couldn't just admit everything Chase. It's not as easy as it was." I sight. He looks at me and steps outside closing the door. Thank God.

"It's alright. I shouldn't of done that it wasn't right of me. Your right we have to move on." He says and sights.

"You know what actually worries me." I say honestly.

"What?" He looks at me.

"I don't know if I'm haunting you or your haunting me." I tell him.

"Your haunting me." He says and his eyes glow looking at me.

"I thought so." I smile. "I'll catch you later. I think your busy." I say and he nods.

°°°§°°°

I sit on my bed with my head in my hands. Great I'm crying why am I crying. I wipe my eyes and look up and see Emma at the doorway.

"What's wrong Alex?" She asks concerned.

"Everything." I mutter. She sits beside me and hugs me.

"I'm sorry." She says. She knows what I'm crying about.

"It's for the best Em." I say and hug her. "He wouldn't be with Taylor and I wouldn't have Jordan if it went any other way."

"Alex when are you gonna tell him?" She asks.

"I don't know." I say honestly.

"You should do it soon."

°°°§°°°
"Alex I love you that will never change. I've always loved you." Chase says smiling a loving smile at me.
"I love you to Chase! Always. My love for you never has changed." I tell him smiling.
"Alex your really beautiful, you know that right?" He asks playing with my hair.
"You always tell me so yes I know but your handsome. Very handsome." I say and watch as our fingers intertwine.
"Love you Alex." He smiles and kisses me.
"Live you to Chase." I smile and kiss him.
I wake up and look at the time. It's three o'clock in the morning. I get up carefully so I don't wake Jordan and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. Chase is the one haunting me and he doesn't know it.