Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (Alex's Pov)

I stared in the mirror looking at my reflection for awhile. I don't know why I'm still here. Because of Emma's wedding? Because you still love Chase and you want him back.
Chase's Pov

I looked in the mirror. I stared at myself and looked in the background to see Taylor. What am I doing? I shouldn't hurt Taylor I love her. But you love Alex.
Alex's Pov

I put on a red dress. I looked at my reflection. It feels empty. I looked in the background to find Jordan sleeping, I smiled and looked back at myself. The only thing missing is Chase.
Chase's Pov

I put a white long sleeve button up shirt on and started buttoning my shirt up. I looked at myself and frowned. I'm missing something but I just don't know what. I looked around the room and found nothing. Finally I looked in the mirror and I knew what I was missing but I couldn't just do that. Your missing Alex.
Alex's Pov

I turned side ways in the mirror. I still had a little fat but not much. I smoothed my dress and put my high heels on. I stared at myself. I look good but what's missing? That someone to look good for.
Chase's Pov

I used my hand and put it against the mirror. What's wrong with me? I stared in the mirror. Why can't this be easy? Why can't Alex leave? Why can't anyone see how much it destroys me to see her? Why can't she just vanish? Then you'd be more upset then you think. Why can't I just live a life with Taylor? It's not Taylor you want.
Alex's Pov

I put my hand on the mirror and stared at myself. Why can't I just love someone else and forget about Chase? He moved on why is it so hard for me? You love him to much.

Why can't I just live my life with Jordan! Why can't I just get over the fact that I can't have him? Tears formed in my eyes and I smashed the window. I looked in the mirror to see the part I broke. I found myself staring at the right side of my face and the other half of the mirror in the sink. Look what Chase is doing to me?
Chase's Pov

I looked at myself and punched the mirror. I don't want Alex! Why's that so hard to tell myself? Why can't I just let her live her life and let me live mine. I looked up and the right side of the mirror was on the floor busted. The left side had my reflection in it. What's Alex doing to me?
Alex's Pov

After getting Taylor up and cleaning the busted glass I went in the kitchen and fixed her a quick meal. I put pancakes in front of her with Orange juice. While she ate I walked into the living room and found Emma laying on the couch asleep. I looked at her hand and saw her wedding ring on the table. I looked at her face and it looked like she had been crying herself to sleep. I walked over and shook Emma. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Sorry just fell asleep on the couch." She said.

"Obviously. What's wrong? You've been crying I can tell so don't say nothing." I said. She blinked.

"Had a fight with Dylan." She muttered.

"About?" I asked.

"You and Chase. He thinks it's a terrible idea for you both to even be in each other's life especially with your secret. I think it's a way to just accept each other as friends. I really don't know why he cares so much." She said and rubbed her eyes.

"I agree with Dylan. We can't be in each other's life it's just not possible, I know you were only sticking up for me but call Dylan and tell him he's right and Alex said it." I smiled as she smiled. She slipped on her engagement ring.