Chapter 13

Chapter 13 (Alex's Pov)
One week later

"I didn't think that's the problem." I told Emma. I was telling her about what happened at Chase's house and she nodded.

"Why didn't you think?" She said trying to act like a therapist.

"Now's not the time for the therapist talk Emma!" I hiss and she shakes her head.

"Fine." She sights. "I can't exactly tell you to go for Chase because he's taken but I can't exactly tell my best friend not to get the love of her life. See my point?" She explained to me.

"I am not going for Chase what the hell!" I shout out confused actually.

"Alex come on I know you love him and you want him back. I'm your best friend for crying out loud I know this stuff!" She tells me and I shake my head.

"Theirs just so much I can't do Emma.  I know Taylor loves Chase like I know he loves her." I tell her shaking my head.

"BUT HE LOVES YOU MORE!" She shouts.

"Emma this isn't a competition to see who Chase picks. I'm not going for Chase and that's final. I just wish I could move on." I tell her honesty.

"For starters off you and him kissing isn't gonna help." She winks at me and I shake my head.

"Not this again."
Chase's Pov

"I can't just lie to Taylor." I tell Dylan who is sitting at the table with me.

"Its better then telling her and ending up getting slapped and her starting a fight with Alex over you just saying." Dylan says and I put my hand up.

"That would not happen!" I tell him. Were all adults here so they'll handle the situation like adults. Maybe. Probably not. Who am I kidding.

"Great joke." Dylan says laughing. "I'll record the fight." He adds an offer.

"Theirs not gonna be a fight besides I already know who I'd pick if it came down to it.

"Who?" He questions.

"It would be....."

°°°§°°°
Alex's Pov

I don't know honestly what I'm doing but that's okay. I haven't exactly been to my office in awhile so as you can imagine its crowded with papers.

I sat down and looked through everything. This is so frustrating, I can't think straight! Why can't Chase just get out of my mind! He said he loved you that's why. We can't even be together so what's the point of even thinking about him. Because he's your true love. I need to stop talking to myself because my ideas aren't even helping me they just make it harder. I looked at my phone and noticed I had a text message.
Chase: You know you still suck at kissing right?

That's so not true!
Alex: Well than stop kissing me!

Ha asshole!
Chase: That wouldn't help.
Alex: Fy.
Chase: Time and place?

He's so frustrating!
Alex: YOU have a fiance who wouldn't appreciate you flirting with me!
Chase: Did you say that when you layed next to me last weekend?

I coughed awkwardly on that. Okay so I didn't think of Taylor at that moment wanna know why? I just told Chase everything and I was leaving! But he kissed me so technically its his fault. Sorta. Maybe. Okay maybe it's my fault also.
Alex: Did you?
Chase: Don't switch it around on me.
Alex: You so weren't were you! Ha can't say anything now can you!
Chase: I've gotta go. Stop acting childish.

My jaw dropped. I'm not acting childish!
Alex: Then go in fact leave me be.
Chase: You don't want me to. ;)
Alex: Bye Chase.

I put my phone in my pocket and stared at the wall. May be I don't want him to leave me alone.
Taylor's Pov

"Alex already gave me the dress." I smiled at Chase and he smiled back.

"Are you sure you want to have the wedding this weekend? We could waite a little bit since Emma and Dylan just had their wedding." Chase said and I looked at him confused.

"Your nervous aren't you?" I asked him and my smile widens. He's scared it's so cute!

"No I'm just curious to what you wanna do." He told me and I nodded.

"I just wanna marry you." I tell him and wrap my arms around him. "I can't wait." I see him gulp.

"I can't either." He says slowly. Aww he's nervous!

"Why are you nervous?" I asked him and he looks at me.

"I'm not?" He says.

"Uhuh." I said sarcastically. He's nervous he just doesn't wanna admit it.

"Taylor I've gotta tell you something." He tells me and I raise an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Do you want Alex at the wedding?" He asked me and I just nod my head.

"Yes. She made my dress and she's become a friend to me I know at first I didn't like her but she grew on me I guess." I shrug and he smiles.

"She grows on everyone."

°°°§°°°
Okay guys that's all for this chapter but the next one is gonna be intense WARNING! I just wanted this chapter to be about what it's gonna be like before everything goes down.
~ Haley and Kat.