Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Alex's Pov)

After I dropped Jordan off at my mom's house I called in sick. I went to the bar and sat down and started drinking.
Chase's Pov

I knocked on Emma's door. She opened and looked at me weird.

"Your suppose to be at work?" She questioned.

"I called in sick." I explained.

"Here to talk to Dylan?" She asked.

"Actually Alex." I muttered and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"She's gone but I'll tell her you came." She answered hesitantly.

"Its not about what you think. Its about her saying she'd make Taylor's dress." I told her so she wouldn't think anything.

"She's being nice Chase, what's the problem?" She said.

"I don't know how I feel about her and Taylor hanging out." I answered.

"Alex isn't gonna hang out with Taylor. You can trust me on that." She answered strongly.

"Alright."

°°°§°°°
Alex's Pov

I can't believe I drinked to much. I got up from the bar and grabbed my car keys. I put one of my hands on the bar to steady me. After I walked outta the bar, I walked down the sidewalk trying to find my car. I hit someone and I fell but before I could hit the ground someone yanked me up and I collided with their chest. Lets see who my night and shinning armor is. I giggled and looked up.

"Alex are you drunk?" Chase looked at me wide eyes.

"Don't tell Emma!" I giggled. He glared at me for a minute and snapped back into reality.

"You should watch where your going." He stated.

"I'm just trying to find my car." I said.

"You can't drive home drunk!" He growled.

"I am! Try to stop me." I said and picked up my keys.

Asshole! He can't stop me from driving my own car. I walked past him and spotted my car. I smiled and walked to it. Ha! Before I could get in he closes the car door.

"Wow like that's really gonna stop me." I smiled proud of myself.

"Your so frustrating!" He sights.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't want you getting killed Alex!" He growled. I looked at him and leaned in. His eyes widened I smiled.

"I don't care what you want." I said and a smirk came onto my face. His jaw dropped and he clenched his teeth. I opened the car door.

"Thought you couldn't stop me." I smiled. I got in the car but before I could put the keys in the engine he jerks me out the car and kisses me. My eyes widen. I felt his lips move against mine. The world around me stopped. Before I kissed him back I pushed him away.

"You fucking asshole!" I shouted angry. "Your fucking getting married!" I snapped.

"Only way to stop you." He muttered.

"Excuse me asshole, you didn't have to stop me!" I said.

"And what Alex get yourself killed?" He snapped.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!" I growled.

"I don't but I don't want you dying before Emma's wedding!" He growls.