Chapter 12

Chapter 12 (Alex's Pov)

I grabbed Jordan's and Max's bag out of my car and watched them run to Chase's door beating on it. I smiled as I saw Max just open the door and walk on it, Jordan just followed his lead. I walked on in with them and saw Chase standing in the living room. I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked Chase curious. I really didn't wanna intrude on her house if she didn't want me here because honestly I know how she feels its probably awkward for her.

"She's visiting her sister, She'll be back Monday tho." He says and I nod. "It's not because of you tho! It's because her sister is in town staying at her aunts." He added and I nodded again. Jordan and Max ran in the living room and jumped on Chase. His eyes widened then he started chasing them. I smiled and walked to the kitchen, I promised I'd call Emma. I called Emma.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Em! So how's everything going." I asked.

"Great! We'll probably be back soon tho because I miss Max." She said and I nodded understanding. I'd miss Jordan to if I hadn't seen her in two weeks.

"I understand I'd probably miss Jordan." I tell her.

"So where's the two little munchkins anyway?" She asks and I look in the living room seeing them play with Chase.

"Their in the living room playing with Chase." I tell her. "I'm sorry I didn't ask but Max is staying at Chase's house with Jordan." I told her leaving out the part of me staying here also.

"Uhuh." She says believing me sorta.

"What?" I say.

"I already know your staying their also, Chase told Dylan." She told me and I sighted. Look where lying gets you.

"I feel bad. I think Taylor only left because of me." I told Emma and she sighted.

"No she didn't Alex, her sister came down and she hasn't seen her sister in awhile." She told me.

"Alright well I'll let you go I know your busy." I say laughing a little and that earns a protest from Emma.

"Alright bye." She says and I hang up.

I walk in the living room and notice their not playing anymore. I look around and can't find them anywhere. I go outside, Still no sign of them. Okay now is the time to panic. I start running around the house looking for them and no sign of them. I check to make sure Chase's car is here and it is. I run up the stairs and when I get to the top Chance, Jordan, and Max jump out at me. I screech and cover my mouth. Chase just bust out laughing and Jordan and Max shrug running down the hall. I kick Chase and he stops laughing.

"That wasn't funny!" I yell at him and he just holds back his laughter.

"It wasn't funny." He says grinning.

"You are an asshole!" I tell him. Max and Jordan look at us.

"What's an asshole?" Jordan asks.

"Great you taught them how to curse." Chase tells me trying to hold back laughter.

Great a weekend with this.

°°°§°°°

After we all ate I put on a movie. Well a kids movie, Spongebob. I just texted the whole entire time while the other three were into the movie. They wouldn't even get up to use the bathroom which was kinda sad.

I layed on the couch and closed my eyes just for a few minutes.

My eyes snapped open with someone shaking me. I looked up and saw Chase.