Chapter 1

Pictures of Alex's daughter
Chapter 1 (Alex's Pov)
5 year's later

"Mommy can I please have some gummies?" Jordan asked me. I handed her some gummies and she started shoving them in her mouth. I smiled at the sight.

"Don't eat to much you'll get sick." I told her so she wouldn't eat to many.

"Are we coming back?" Jordan said looking at me.

"No hunny were gonna live with Aunt Emma for awhile." I told her, she nodded and then went back to eating gummy bears.

°°°§°°°

After a long plane ride we finally arrived. I picked up Jordan and grabbed our suitcases and walked outside. I saw Emma holding Max and Dylan was beside them smiling at Emma. I waved and Emma handed Max to Dylan and ran to me. I hugged Emma while Jordan joined in and hugged Emma.

"Jordan you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you." Emma said and through Jordan in the air. The last time she saw Jordan was two years ago.

"Aunt E! I'm a big girl I can walk." Jordan squeals.

"Alright." Emma says and she puts Jordan down, once she does that Jordan takes off running to Dylan and Max.

"So did you transfer jobs down here?" Emma asked.

"Yup. The company is moving down here, which I'm really glad about. Now I get to see my parents and you and Dylan." I smile brightly seeing Jordan and Max playing.

"I can now buy clothes that my best friend designed. Are they gonna be expensive?" She asked curious.

"No Emma their free for you and you know that." I say and she smiles.

"Free clothes, if we were back in high school I'd be happy about that but now not really." She said honestly. I couldn't blame her I didn't care either. Nor did I wear the clothes I made. I make them and sell them that's it. It is a real fun job and your probably wondering why I don't wear what I design, honestly because it's for teenagers. I make allot of money so I'll be moved out of Emma's house by next week.

Oh and Emma she owns her own beauty shop, selling make up or hair products to fixing people's hair. She was great at it and she makes tons because it's her shop. Then theirs Dylan who took over his dad's company. I didn't honestly think he'd do it and become a CEO executive, it didn't quite suit him but he loves it.

"Hey Dylan." I smile.

"Hey." He smiles back. "We should get going."

°°°§°°°

Once we arrived at their house (Their house wasn't huge but it wasn't small.) Emma showed me the guest room where me and Jordan will be staying. I unpacked our items while Jordan played with Max. The reason we moved back down here is because of Dylan's and Emma's wedding. I wanted to come back someday and since the wedding is happening I figured why not not you know.

After unpacking I walked down stairs and saw Emma sitting on the couch. I sat beside her.

"So what you thinking about?" I asked.

"The wedding." Emma replies.

"Why?"

"Well your my maid of honor and well Dylan's best man is-" I cut her off.

"Trent?" I answered and she shook her head.

"Caleb?" She shook her head again. I got it.

"Sam!" I said it had to be he's the only one left.

"No Alex actually it's Chase" She said slowly and I swallowed.

"W-will he find out?" I asked nervously.

"No Alex he won't because he's probably just gonna think you moved on." Emma said honestly.

"I haven't." I said and planted my head in my hands.

"That's the problem. You haven't and he has." She said serious.

"I've heard already nothing new Emma. I already know he's with Taylor Hamming, the girl that owns her own coffee shop. And Chase the guy that is a doctor. Honestly I don't care." I say harshly.

"That's not what I'm worried about." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Chase seeing each other. That's what I'm worried about. You two will see each other and run out." Emma says.

"Emma I won't you know that. I'm not gonna just run out because I saw Chase. I use to love him it's over Emma." I said with a small smile. I just lied through my teeth.

"And I don't want Taylor getting hurt Alex." Emma says with a serious look.

"She's a really good person and loves Chase. I don't want you or her disliking each other or Chase seeing you and you two start talking and he realizes he still loves you then goes and throughs everything with Taylor away for you." Emma says honestly.

"Your right but why would I ruin him and Taylor? Of course I'll probably get a few old feelings seeing him but I'm over him. And yeah I want to be friends with Taylor it would actually be cool." I smile. Stop lying to yourself and Emma it won't be alright.

"One more thing."she said and I nodded. "I think you should tell Chase about you know what. He has the right to know and if Taylor has a problem with that she can get over it or speak to me about it." Emma says and I smile.

"Your right." I tell her. "I'm gonna go put Jordan to bed she's had a long day."