Chapter 68- Lights Out

Start from the beginning

I'm weak. I always have been. I was too weak to accept help in the past...too weak to prevent any of this. 

But she has always believed in me. She always supported me.

(y/n) loved me regardless...no matter how late I was or how many times I failed her, she always gave me that dumbass smile.

That's why I owe her this. I will owe her more love than she can handle for the rest of her life.

"I'll fucking kill you," Katsuki spoke with a deep animalistic growl towards the flame villain. Dabi's smile dropped to a scowl as he watched Katsuki stomp past Hawks and Endeavor with glowing arms that looked gold from the scorching temperature. "I kept your shitty little secret and this is the shit you did to her? Fuck you. She's never done anything to you! I'll pay you back from all the shit you've done to her tenfold you worthless fucking villain!"

"Oh please, she wanted me." Dabi's reply threw all logic out of the window for Katsuki as he went blind with rage. Meanwhile Shoto, Endeavor, and Hawks were curious as to what Katsuki was talking about. A dirty little secret between Dabi and Bakugo? What could Bakugo possibly know?

Shoto thought hard about Katsuki and his behavior as of late...why Dabi seemed to be so terrifying to both him and you...his fascination with Endeavor...the jabs at Shoto...the way Katsuki seemed so angry at his family...

The half and half boy felt like his puzzle was complete except for one missing piece in the center...and that one was lingering on the tip of Katsuki's tongue.

"No one wants Endeavor's reject spawn T O U Y A!"

Endeavor stopped breathing as his eyes connected with his eldest son's...a matching shade of blue whose familiarity finally reached fruition. Enji felt like his stomach dropped through a black hole or sinking vortex...chills crawling up the base of his spine then neck with drips of ice cascading down his skin. He was caught so off guard that he lost control of the flames on his face, and the fire died out completely. Suddenly the ugly scars on Touya's face had vanished in Enji's eyes...the purple marks replaced with his smooth baby face skin...his matured face appearing young like any child or teen. Enji could see the features of his first born son so clearly that he mentally kicked himself for not realizing it sooner.

"Tou-...ya...?" Enji sounded out slowly with an extended hand as his wide cyan eyes started to tear up. Even though his son was an S rank criminal, a sense of relief like no other flooded Enji's body as if a ten ton weight was removed from his back. His child was alive...the first child he held in his arms was alive...Rei was right all this time...

...Enji felt like he had an opportunity to love his son the way he was always supposed to.

"Guess the cat's out of the bag huh? I'm surprised you even remembered me between beating your other kids and being All Might's hated counterpart. You know, I wanted to tell you my name when I finally got to kill you...but five on one is a rough number even for me. We'll catch up on our familar reunion later Endeavor since I have a mission to finish. Oh and I'll see ya later babygirl," Dabi's rugged voiced carried through the wind and brushed the shock off of his father, sibling, and Hawks. You watched with a fluttering heart as Katsuki was rearing up to charge just as Dabi was ready to leave...

...and he let his guard down for just a moment...

...and Katsuki launched.

Flying through the air with you and Endeavor screaming for him to stop, Katsuki was ready to release his most powerful move, Howitzer Impact, which would have completely erased Dabi like a nuclear blast if his flames weren't there to protect him. Since Dabi was caught off guard though, it was obvious Katsuki would hit him before he could protect himself.