Chapter 23- Saving Strangers

You felt numb.

Warm fluid trickled from your forehead and arms as if it was sweat. You saw the bright crimson streams on your arms and knew better.

"I...gotta...stop her..." You grunted out. If she planted a bomb on your phone, who knew how far she'd go? She could have planted one in the school too. Which meant every security guard here was also in danger.

What do I do?

I could target her and take her out now, risking UA to be blown to bits along with the people inside.

Or I could risk being arrested, having her escape, but saving the security inside.

What do I do?!

.

.

.
What would All Might do?

The aches and pains of your injuries became evident as you tried to stand, your legs wobbly but eventually strong. You observed your surroundings to see you were in a science classroom, lab equipment strewn all over the place from the explosion. A sizable hole in the glass window pane showed where you were thrown into, the shattered glass all around you was covered in burgundy stains.

You went into survival mode, your years of training in the mountains coming in handy. You immediately went to the cabinet above the teacher's desk labeled 'First Aid' and grabbed the bright red kit in it. You hastily taped up the gushing wounds on your arm and forehead with gauze and medical tape, not worried about sterilizing it right now. You then grabbed the tiny bottle of saline solution from the med kit as well, knowing your eyes were going to be burning in just a moment. 

The next step in your plan was to call the police, specifically for a bomb squad to sweep the area just in case. You eyed the phone on the wall near the door, running over to quickly grab it. An echoing voice and thundering footsteps froze you for a moment.

"Ohhhh (y/n)! I know you're still alive! Are you done playing with me? Oh come on...you know I don't like being the searcher in hide and seek!" You heard Hagakure's voice echoing down the hallway, knowing there was only a matter of moments before she found you. Not to mention the drumming of the guards sprinting up the stairs to the source of the explosion and shattered glass.

I gotta think quick, they're going to think I'm a villain.

I quickly picked up the landline phone, dialing for the police. The operator picked up quickly.

"What's your emergency?"

"I'm a student at U.A., a villain has attacked here and set off a bomb. We need police and a bomb squad to sweep the area immediately. Please hurry!" You spoke quickly yet efficiently into the phone then proceeded to hang up. The sound of the guards getting closer was evident, yet the voice of Hagakure completely vanished. You glanced into the hallway to see nothing, not even footprints.

"Looking for me?" You turned around and immediately went ghost, the sound of a limb attempting to whip towards you was heard. You started to smile.

"I made a mistake once by letting you get the drop on me. I'm not doing it again." You spoke with authority and a bloodthirsty grin. 

Katsuki would be smiling right now.

It's time to make him proud. 

You deactivated ghost the moment you knew Hagakure retrieved her arm, lunging at her invisible body with your dripping red hands. You quickly smeared your blood all over her face, the girl squealing in disgust.