Chapter 6- Everything

Edited 9/23/22

All Might led you to the conference room where all of the teachers of the first years were gathered with Principal Nezu in the center. You gripped All Might's arm tightly as if letting go would mean your doom. All Might was someone you could trust...he wouldn't lie to you to lead you to your demise, right?

You looked around to see Eraserhead sitting closest to where you were, his eyes directly settling on you.

I'm so fucked right now...It's best I play nice. 

"Ahh! (y/n) and All Might! Just in time! The water is heated to the perfect tea temperature. Would you like some?" Principal Nezu asked in a very polite and calm tone. You glanced at Midnight who offered you a much more mild expression than before.

"Yes we would sir, thank you," All Might said in a reply. You said nothing and looked around the room for any chance for escape. Between All Might's hand on your shoulder and Eraserhead's eyes on you, there wasn't much of anything you could do. There was no point in running if All Might could catch you.

"Please (y/n) relax, you seem so on edge. Everything is fine. Please have a seat so we can have a conversation," Principal Nezu continued. All Might pulled out a chair for you and took a seat directly next to you. Eraserhead remained on your other side. They trapped you on purpose and your fight or flight was kicking in hard. Every instinct in you told you to toss the tea in Eraserhead's face to prevent his quirk from activating and vanish out of here, but no one else seemed to be on guard.

All Might hasn't broken your trust yet.

"Miss (y/n), I held a meeting with your two bosses yesterday after the Quirk Test we had you participate in All Might's class." Hearing Nezu say that caused you to grow confused even further.

I thought they wanted me to be undercover from the teachers too? What is going on here?

Nezu was extremely calm and friendly with his demeanor despite the fact he knew who you really were. He must have felt in control of the situation... which meant this was all part of his own personal plan. You had no idea why, but Nezu felt like the biggest threat in the room.

"This morning I held another meeting with our fellow teachers to catch them all up to speed on what was going on. I held a meeting yesterday with the two men who recommended you and they gave clarification that you were in fact Shinobi, a mercenary. So, with the talent of a pro-hero and years of experience under your belt, I would like to hear from you who you are and why you are here." Nezu poured two cups of tea, one for you and one for All Might. Cementoss placed the cups down in front of both of you with a quiet thank you coming from each of your lips.

I guess I have no choice but to explain now...If my bosses spilled the beans then I guess I am compromised. Hopefully...honesty will help me.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n) and I was born in a village in the mountains up north. I was trained in martial arts and various weaponry since I was a toddler. I developed my quirk late, at about eight years old." You swallowed, the memories flowing behind your eyes. You remembered the grueling training, the small school house with only a few children in it. You also remembered a time when you still had your parents.

"That was until my village was burned to the ground by a group of villains. I was taken in by Tokyo HQ who insisted I receive some sort of education on my quirk or training. I only agreed to under the principle that I would get revenge on the villains that killed my family." The room was silent to the point you could hear a pin drop, the teachers looking at you with a mix of pity and horror.

"I...undertook dark missions as a mercenary because my drive was to kill the ones that killed my family. I recently hit a wall in my research though and have been taking missions for the money. Then the recent incident happened and a new assignment came in from the top."