Chapter 91- Memories

A/N Double chapter for late updates...

~~

"Merry Christmas!"

Having never quite celebrated a holiday like this one before, you were absolutely floored when you and Eri walked down the stairs in All Might's home only to see a massive pile of wrapped presents underneath the Christmas tree. Last night there were a few presents that had been placed by you, All Might, and Katsuki...

...but this was an entirely different animal.

All Might was beaming in his colossal form for just a few seconds before releasing it with a loud sigh, his eyes still ever so bright. The presents were wrapped with green and red paper with big gold ribbons in a small mountain at the base of the Christmas tree.

"Santa stopped by for a visit! Isn't that exciting Little Eri?" All Might asked the wide-eyed silver-haired girl. Forgetting Eri, Katsuki saw your stunned speechless facial expression. You truly looked no different from Eri whose round eyes and dropped lips formed a perfect circle in surprise.

"Santa came by?!" You gasped in utter shock and dazed confusion. All Might and Katsuki first looked at each other, then at you, then back to each other. Katsuki had to turn around and cover his mouth from how hard he was laughing at the fact your surprise was completely genuine, with no hint of suspicion at all. "OH MY GOD ERI HE EVEN ATE THE COOKIES! ARE YOU SEEING THIS?! W-What?! How does he know where we live?! Is it his quirk?! W-what?! I-" Completely stupefied, you bounced back and forth in your Christmas pajamas. Eri followed you around as you investigated the home, repeating you after every observation you made. She wanted so badly to be like you, but in this moment you could have been the same age as her.

"For someone that suffered so much," All Might started in a whisper to Katsuki who was doubled over and gasping for air from his laughter, "she really is so innocent sometimes."

"W-What an i-idiot! HahahHAHA!" Katsuki laughed until he cried, his comments going unnoticed by you.

All Might couldn't help but smile. That air of innocence about you despite your past reminded him of the fact deep down inside, you never had a childhood. This was your moment to live out the experiences most other kids in Japan were able to. It was finally your turn.

~~

Christmas with All Might was fun and exciting for you as you desperately wondered what Santa brought for everyone. Eri received her very own princess play dress that was accompanied by little plastic jewelry and sparkly shoes to go with. The silver tiara that came with it was just so adorable on her that you rushed back upstairs to grab your instant camera. Katsuki received a brand new pair of headphones that must have been pricey from the look on his face.

"How'd-" He cut himself off, looking over at All Might who gave him a sly wink and a nod. Katsuki gave All Might a rare soft smile of appreciation, nodding back at his favorite pro-hero.

You were worried that Santa didn't leave anything for All Might but under the tree was a crudely wrapped gift in completely different paper than the rest of the gifts. It was directed for All Might but didn't have any name on it saying who it was from. All Might played along and gave his best smile.

"Santa must have let Rudolph wrap this one," he joked, eliciting a look of curiosity from you and Eri. Katsuki jutted his head to the side as if grumbling, a thick pink blush coating his otherwise pastel cheeks.

Inside was a little gold pin for All Might's suits...one in the shape of a diamond with the inside inscribed in obsidian '#1 Always'.

All Might tried not to look choked up by this and played with the little pin in his fingers, Katsuki still looking away as if not interested but it was clear with the way his scarlet eyes would dart back to the retired hero that he did care.