Guard Dillema

THIRD PERSON POV:

'Here', said the teacher, handing over Eevee to a security guard, 'You know I hate stray Pokemon, don't let any more get in.'

And then she walked away, leaving the guard alone with Eevee, being help up by the scruff.

'I know just what to do with you.' he said, rather uninterested.

He fished out his cell phone, and spoke, 'Oh hey Jim, yeah, I've got an Eevee for you, yes you can come over once my shift's over, team rocket can never have enough Pokemon, I believe, yes alright, goodbye.'

He turned and looked at Eevee. He tossed him into a small, metal cage, and sat back down on his chair.'

'

'Sorry, bub,' he said to the trembling Eevee, 'I need the money.'

Not long after, the guard picked up the cage and put in the back of his car. He then drove until he reached an odd looking wooden shack.

 He then drove until he reached an odd looking wooden shack

He put Eevee's cage onto the closest table once he entered. Suddenly, a man appeared out of the shadows.

Eevee gasped. It was the same man from before, it was the Team Rocket Grunt! 

'Hmm, he said,' I recognise that Eevee, 'I recall now!'

He bent down to Eevee, scared in his cage, and then he spoke, 'I can deduce that Butch realised you aren't a shiny, and he threw you out, and eventually you wound up back to me.

Eevee hoped he wouldn't take him back to Butch, fearing the beating he would receive if that were the case.

'I can't give you back to Butch,' said the grunt, 'Instead, I'll make you a Vaporeon and then you can join team rocket!'

He pulled out a water stone, but Eevee didn't care. It wasn't like he would evolve now anyway.

The grunt opened the cage, dragged Eevee out, and thrust the water stone onto Eevee's body.

Nothing happened.

'The only reasonable explanation for this,' he continued, 'is you touched an everstone.'

He got up. 'You can keep your Eevee, Paul,' he said, 'Team Rocket doesn't need weak Pokemon like this.'

He turned around, opened the door, left, and slammed it shut, leaving the guard and Eevee alone in the dark room.

Paul was trembling in anger.

'YOU TRASHBAG!' he yelled, 'Did you have to touch that goddamn everstone!?'

With that, he picked up the cage, flung it into the ground, hurting Eevee's leg. He yelled out in pain, but the guard ignored it. He paced angrily out of the room, and slammed the door shut.

Eevee was stuck in the cage, so small that he couldn't use take down. It was overturned and dented, and his leg was bleeding. Eevee licked his wounds, but he was still scared. He was alone in a cage in a dark room, with no one around. He began to cry.