Heist

NOTE: MOST OF THE STORY WILL BE NARRATED IN THIRD PERSON, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING SOME PARTS MORE INTERESTING, EEVEE HIMSELF WILL BE TAKING OVER AND WILL NARRATE THE STORY ACCORDING TO HIS POINT OF VIEW.

'Will that be all?' asked Nurse Joy.

'Yes, ma'am' replied another voice. 'All abandoned eggs from the wild are right here.'

'Okay, I'm sure they'll be great Pokemon when we train them and release them back into the wild

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'Okay, I'm sure they'll be great Pokemon when we train them and release them back into the wild.' said Joy.

'No doubt.' said the man. 'It's already dark. I should get home, now'

'Have a good night.' she replied yawning. I'll send another doctor in for the night shift, she thought and she kept the eggs in incubators on the top floor of the Pokemon center. She turned of the lights and left downstairs. 

There they were,  a few pokemon eggs laying there in the dark, their shells glistening from the moonlight coming in through the lone window. Everything was quiet, but not for long. Only a humming sound could be heard from the distance. The sound got louder and louder, closer and closer, it was the sound of a pitch black helicopter with a big red 'R' painted on it, which was now right next to the window.

Glass shattered and fell to the floor, the lock broke, and now 3 men in black uniform with the same 'R' symbol entered the room. Suddenly, an alarm started going off on the floor.

'Quick, let's just grab as many as we can and get outta here! Officer Jenny's gonna be here any minute!' said one of the men. 

With that, they started grabbing the incubators and spare pokeballs and stuffing them into sacks.

'Hands in the air.' yelled a new voice, just when one of then picked up an Eevee egg in an incubator.

'Officer Jenny.' sneered one of the team rocket grunts.

'Put those eggs and all the pokeballs down or ill bring out my Growlithe!' yelled Jenny.

The grunts just laughed. One of them threw a cube like object on the ground, and then the whole room was filled with smoke.

 One of them threw a cube like object on the ground, and then the whole room was filled with smoke

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'Get in now!' said  another grunt, but this time, a female one. 

The smoke in the room finally cleared, and the grunts had disappeared without a trace.

Jenny sighed. 'Those guys sure are slippery.'

Back in the chopper, the grunts were celebrating their successful heist, but little did they know, that over all the commotion, they had overlooked ONE egg. That egg was  an Eevee's. 

It had fallen out of the grunt's hand when he got into the chopper.

He was the only one who knew. It's just one egg, he thought, and forgot all about it.

The cylindrical incubator saved the egg from being crushed when it hit the ground. The incubator broke, and out rolled the egg onto the side of the road, onto the footpath, and came to a stop when it touched a street light pole.

 The incubator broke, and out rolled the egg onto the side of the road, onto the footpath, and came to a stop when it touched a street light pole

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It would be a few hours before it would hatch, until morning at least.

STAT TUNED FOR CHAPTER 2,  A NOT-SO GREAT START!