Epilouge

"Mei. You have an invitation."

Did it look like I wanted to party? I have a broken heart, a raging mind and an itching palm that I could drop a bomb if I could only do.

Grandmother seemed to realize that I have no plans to open the door if she was out there. I didn't want to be consoled. I wasted a lot of my time. I should have dated ten men at my age or more, but I decided to love a clown. Or an actor. Or a fucking politician because all he and his family thought was money, deceiving people and damn liar.

"It was from Kwon Daisy. I will leave it in front of your door. I hope you check it up because it seems urgent."

What a fucking hell.

The rumors must be really true that Kwon Daisy was devious. She smelled trouble and played with trouble.

I opened the door and snatched a rectangle box with a note saying.

'You are invited on the most awaited part of a woman's life. <3'

The box was wrapped into a white wrapper with silver flowers printed on it and tied with a golden ribbon.

Even the note was shitty. Was I invited to their wedding? I opened the box and inside of it was another note and a phone.

'Call me and don't make me wait while I am being nice at you. :)'

I inspected the phone and there was one contact in it. Did I really need to call her? Who did she think she was?

Funny how I find myself dialling the number and listening to the dial tone. I really should stick to my thoughts.

It wasn't long when Daisy answered. She was anticipating my call.

"What's this all about? Am I part of another joke? I've had enough-"

"Are you illiterate? Didn't you read the note? You are invited. You must come to the wedding."

"I don't care if you are a Kwon, but you can't tell me what to do."

"I can. Trust me. I can, honey." Daisy sang boringly. She couldn't think of a thing that she never had. "I save your man for last. How is he as a husband?"

"He's terrible."

Daisy chuckled.

"Come here, Su Fu Mei. I have stored you a good show." She assured. Her voice sounded confident.

"What's this call all about?"

"You will know if you will come. And you should go now, because I really don't entertain men very well. I toss them when I got bored. Time would come Joshua would be standing beside me. That would be...sickening."

I was confused on how she made up her words. One moment she sounded so excited for the wedding, the next thing she seemed to hate the wedding.

"I don't care about him anymore." I locked my heart to never felt the pain again.

"You do care that's why you called me. And you don't need to stop him." But this woman has a say about everything. I have no time to feel bad for Seungcheol when I was experiencing the worst.

"Who said that I would stop Joshua?" I knew that I was head over heels on him, but what made them think that I could watch him get snatched from me for a second time.

Joshua walked away.

"Or you could slap him or throw water on him. There's a lot to do to a man that hurt you. You can even kill him if your conscience can take it."