MY BABY! 1K reads special

Hello! Before I start I just wanna say, this is a 1K+ special! Thank you so much for 1K+ reads!

Trigger warning: brief mention of rape, homophobic slurs, Patton crying, mention of transphobia, mention of self-harm and different ways someone could take their life, yandere Patton

3rd person P.O.V.

It had been a month since the four started dating, it wasn't anything more than a few kisses now and then, and cuddles, but one day they almost broke up. Well, that's how Virgil saw it.

Virgil P.O.V.

It was a normal day, my boyfriends and I were cuddling, when all hell broke loose! Someone walked in the door, I hissed in defense, untill I saw who it was, I jumped up! "J-janus? R-remus?" I ask. "Mhm! It's us!" I ran over to Remus to hug him, but Roman stopped me. "What the fuck you want, rat!?!" (Oh! Suck a dick Roman! Rats are adorable!) "Jeez! I'm visiting my kitten!" Remus said as I ran over to hug him. "Remus! I missed you so much!" I started to cry. "I love you!" I say, Remus and I had a strong platonic relationship, we would say I love you, and it would just mean we were in that kind of friendship. "What the fuck!?!" Roman yelled, I hissed and hid behind Remus who protected me, like he said,

'if they stand behind you, give them protection, it they stand beside you, show them respect, if they stand infront of you, watch their back, if they stand against you, show no mercy!'

He raised me. I even called him 'papa' him and Janus saved me from Sevi. They cared for me, I love them. Roman thought I was cheating, though. "R-roman? I-it's not w-what it l-looks like." I say, trying to calm him down. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT, VIRGIL!?!" He yelled. I squeaked hid farther behind the two care givers I had. "Roman! Let him explain!" Patton yelled. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I-" He cut himself off when he saw me crying. "OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry, Virgil!" He said, but I didn't hear him very well. Right now, he reminded me of Sevi, so I did what I would do if he came back, I tried to crawl away. "V-virgil. I'm sorry!" He said, but I just kept going. I ended up passing out when I was behind Patton.

---------------------

When I woke up I saw them talking. "Well, how was I supposed to know!?!" Roman yelled, I hissed and curled in a ball. "MY BABY!" Janus always called me his baby. It was a cute thing he did. But Roman didn't like it. "He is not your baby!" Roman said. "Oh, I'm sorry! Did you fucking raise him?" Janus never said cuss words, so it was a bit of a shock. "EVERYONE STOP!" Patton yelled, I hugged Remus from behind, he was much taller than me. Everything was quiet.....for like two seconds. "WELL, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, PATTON!?!" At this point, Logan and Patton were holding Roman back.

 "WELL, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, PATTON!?!" At this point, Logan and Patton were holding Roman back