The 'L' in LAMP

Virgil P.O.V.

"......." "maybe?" I say/ask. "Virgil....Virgil, I am not blind, thats why I have glasses, I can see you are a neko." Logan stated He.Is.So.HOT! He is smart I could listen to him all day..... "uh huh." "Virgil is there anything else you need to tell us?" "I am transgender-FUCK" I say in daze. "Kiddo, it's okay if your really a girl on the insi-" "I am a girl! I want to be a boy!" "FALSEHOOD!" There goes my ear drums. "Sorry....lost my cool..... you are a boy, on the inside. That doesn't make you any less of a man." He.Is.So.HOT! That was so nice I could die! Do he like me too? "Do you like me, Logan?" "Wh-what?" "D-do you l-like me?" "Y-yes b-but you are with Patton." He says with defeat. "B-but I like you too." I say embarrassed. "And I like you as well!" Patton said, Logan was always rational, but not now! He ran up and kissed me. Wow! "M-my a-apologies, Virgil." Logan stated. "It's okay, I kinda liked it, but I also like another." I state. "Who?" They all (including Roman who had just come out of his room) said in unison. "R-roman" I say. "So do we all like one another?" Logan asked wich was followed by some 'yeah's and yeses. "Yes!" I sream. Fuck. Now people love me! "I love you all so much!" I say. "We love you too" they all say in unison. I hug Roman and they all joined!

(Lol! Sorry it sucks!)