ENCANTO

Virgil P.O.V.

     Me, Roman, Logan, Patton, Remus, Janus, Emile, and (unfortunately) Remy sat down on the couch to watch the new Disney movie "Encanto". Roman said it meant miracle or enchantment. It sounded like candle to me though, but I don't know Spanish like at all so I'm the last person to say what it means.

     As we all sat down, I sat really close to Roman, because he's always warm, and I just basically laid in his lap. It was helpful for everyone, because there wasn't that much room on the couch, so I was doing everyone a favor.

     As I snuggled into Roman's lap, I saw him blush, then turn on the TV.

*as I'm writing this I'm very overheated in a onsie in a hot car so sorry if it sounds weird my brain fucking dying*

     I looked at him, then he nodded. I have no idea why, but okay. I looked towards the TV and I saw the title card. Then this old lady explaining something with a candle in her hand. She started explaining their encanto to a little girl in a dress.

     Then there was this man, supposedly Abuelo Pedro, and he just disintegrated into nothing in water. Then a woman was crying in front of a candle that was glowing, holding three babies.

     Then their were these mountains that just started to grow out of nowhere like how? Then this house started moving on its own, and this bitch waved at it like what?

     Then she explained that they somehow got gifts? With these weird sparkling doors. The woman, I'm assuming is their Abuela, explained to the little girl that she would get a gift that night.

     "Can we skip through please? This is boring." Remus said with a sigh, Roman was still holding the remote, and he was completely entranced in the movie. I mean, it was Disney after all.

     "Make my family proud." The little girl said as fireworks went off outside the window. The floor moved a clock towards the two. We soon found out that the little girls name was Mirabel Madrigal.

     We were then brought to a screen with glasses on a shelf and Mirabel grabbing them.

     "Make your family proud." She said as she grabbed the doorknob, and left the room. There was some annoying ass kids asking about the family and their gifts as Mirabel put plates on the table.

     Then this bitch starts singing about the amazing Madrigals, which I assume are the people living in that giant house.

     "My Tia Pepa, her mood effects the whether. When she's unhappy, well the temperature gets weird. My Tio Bruno-we don't talk about Bruno! They say he saw the future, one he disappeared." Mirabel begins to explain the "gifts" of her family members.

     As the song went on, I realized that these gifts are kind of like quirks from Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). Me Remus and Janus watched My Hero Academia all the time.

     I wonder why they don't talk about Bruno, sounds toxic to me. He must've done something very horrible for the whole town not to talk about him.

     "Two guys fell in love with family Madrigal. And now they're part of the family Madrigal. My tio Felix married Pepa-and my dad married Julieta and that's how Abuela became an Abuela Madrigal." At the Felix part a guy-I'm assuming is Tio Felix, snapped. Funny haha.

     At one point Mirabel turns into a rapper. "I never meant this to get autobiographical-so just to review the family Madrigal. It starts with Abuela and then Tia Pepa she handles the whether. My mom Julieta can make you feel better with just one arepa-my dad Augustín-well he's accident prone but he means well. Hey you said you wanna know what everyone does I got sisters and cousins and-my primo Camilo won't stop until he makes you smile today. My cousin Dolores can hear this whole chorus a mile away. Look! It's mister Mariano hey you cam marry my sister if you wanna-between you and me she's kind of a a prima Donna yo, I've said too much and thank you but I really gotta go-" She said that so fucking fast.

     Then we find out that she didn't get a gift, and that there was an asshole bitch being rude to her. Then I got bored and fell asleep.

Patton P.O.V.

     We were at the part where Julieta was telling Mirabel not to over do it. The way they made Julieta felt so real. I really like Julieta. I see myself in her, like I need to heal everyone around me.

*skip the movie I don't want to watch Encanto anymore times I've seen it like 700 times for you already you're welcome but I'm done.*

Virgil P.O.V.

     When I woke up, Roman was crying, Remus wad laughing, Patton was trying to comfort Roman, Logan was reading, and everyone else was being normal.

     "What happened?" I ask, looking at all the chaos around me.

     "There's just-and she just-and Bruno." Roman says in between sobs.

     "We talk about Bruno now?" I ask. They all nodded. "Oh..okay." I say, laying back down and going back to sleep.

A/n: sorry it's short, I wanted to get it out to you guys because I feel bad for the irregular updating, there's just a lot going on. I'm sorry it's short though