Body dysphoria

Virgil P.O.V

As I looked my bare chest, I saw what I feared most, my female chest reaked of shame and discussed. It made me want to cry.

Why can't I just be normal!?!

I thought as I put my t-shirt back down, only to take it off and put on my binder.

YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING PET, YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING HE DID TO YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING!

The voice grew louder and louder, untill I heard it, a voice that wasn't much over a whisper, but not like the other, it was.......kind.

You don't deserve what he did to you, you are the right person you were made to be trans, God made you like this for a reason.

It was nothing more than a whisper, but it was the last shred of hope I had. I started to listen to it......

Are uou listening? Good! I've been trying to get to you, I'm only trying to help, I'm not like the other voice, I promise!

"Are you a good.......voice?" I asked, heart racing

Yes! I think you should check on Patton, I feel..........something......that you should watch for.

"O-okay:"

I walk to the hall without my beanie, I completely forgot about it. But I still went on! I see Patton.......crying? What? How? Why? "He, Pat......are you.......okay?" I ask, he immediately wipes his (ass, sorry I'll stop, ;)) tears, pulls his glasses back up, and say his apologies,  WHY IS HE SAYING SORRY!?!

This stupid creator! Just gett to it! (Hey I made you, bitch!) Yeah that's why I hate myself! (VIRGIL!) What? Just saying!(little fucker!) Whatever! Just get to it! (FINE!)

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, I've been doing stuff all day! Lol

Maybe if you post more......

Hey! Who let Remus in?!?

I let myself in 😉

REMUS!

I GUESS I'LL JUST FUCK A TWO DICK SNAKE THEN!

REMUS! MY B.T. IS READING STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING JANUS!

WELL MAYBE STOP MAKING BACK CONTENT!

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT!?!

I COULD TELL YOU IN A BOX I COULD TELLYOU WITH A FOX ICOULD TELL YOU SUCKING COCK!

REMUS!