Soon Mr.Kang started to introduce them to him and before Taehyung can even say his name,they already knew who he was. Its obvious at this point he was the first korean actor to ever come out so he was in front of every news channel. He is not surprised.

As soon as these men just conversed into their conversation. Taehyung took out his phone to call Rowon but then he realised he ran out of data to call him. About time,he has such an bad luck.

He spent about half an hour there and honestly at this point he is thinking Rowon stood him up. He had this drink in his hands that he was trying to finish from past half an hour while all these old men talk and Taehyung was kind off glad they didn't included him much.

Just as he was about to just walk out if here because he was tired of waiting,his phone finally rang. It was Rowon.

"Taehyung where the fuck are you?!" He was surprised by the tone of Rowon. Why was he was the one who was angry? he is the one who stood him up.

"What do you mean where i am? i should be asking you that. I am at four seasons"

"Taehyung what? what are you doing there?!? did you stood me up intentionally?" His voice got louder,he was glad casino had its own noise so no one can hear Rowon except him but he still excused himself and walked to an corner where there was no one.

"Stood you up? Rowon what are you talking about? i am here at this hotel where you asked me to meet up"

"Taehyung didn't you read the message i sent you? i told you,change of plans we are going to this another hotel instead! didn't you read that?" The older questioned him,making Taehyung let out an unbelievable sigh.

Taehyung took the phone off his ear and infront of him as he went to messages to see if his boyfriend really messaged him.

My baby❤
Change of plans tae,come to this hotel instead.
[LOCATION]
delievered 45 minutes ago

He reached this hotel 45 minutes ago and because of all the conversation with Mr.Kang,he didn't even read his boyfriend message. He yelled at Rowon for no reason,its his own fault.

"Baby,im so sorry i didn't r-read the message and now i have been here for-"

"Just leave it Taehyung. Come home,im going home too. I am not in mood anymore" Without saying another word,Rowon hung up the phone. Taehyung let out a disappointed sigh as he walked back to the director.

"Thank you for inviting me here Mr.Kang,I'll take my leave" Taehyung said to him,politely.

"Anytime Taehyung,Did you got stood up?"

"No,i got the location wrong. So stupid of me i know. I will take my leave,you guys enjoy your night" He said to them as he took his coat off the chair and walked out of that place with his head held down.

Taehyung finally reached their house as he parked his car in the garage,he saw Rowon's Mercedes Benz in the garage which meant Rowon was indeed home too. He quickly got out of the car and walked into his porch. He took out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door to get in. Once he got in he saw how all of the lights were off and only kitchen light was on.

"Was Rowon asleep?" Taehyung thought to himself because of how quite it was in house with all these lights closed. He shrugged the thought off.