Take XIV

(Ah Ofcourse whats a fanfiction without THE jackson's party chapter?)

Jeongguk just came out of the shower realising how late he'd gotten but hey who goes to a party early right. Still he took out a nice fancy but not too fancy outfit which he usually wore on special occasions. He didn't say it but he is definitely dressing to impress a certain someone. Will a sparkly jacket make him stand out?

As he was getting dressed he heard his door being opened and he was in his boxers.

"Hey!" he yelled as he turned around to see who it was and covered his boxers with both his hands. He saw Jimin give him a look and roll his eyes.

"Relax it's just me and its not like I haven't seen you in your underwear before, if you remember correctly I've seen you without it too so don't get too shy." it was obviously Jimin and crashed on his bed.

"What are you doing here, aren't you already supposed to be at the party?" Jeongguk said as he pulled his pants up and closed his fly.

"Yeah well Hoseok asked me to pick him up on my way to the party and I couldn't say no so I went to pick him up and he took a long time to get ready and then I had to pick you up so now here we are" Jimin explained him the situation and while they were talking Hoseok came in. Jeongguk who had his chest out. Is there anyone else left to come?

"Hey Jeongguk, do you have some a beer?" he was standing in the door frame with his signature smile.

"Hi..and yeah its in the fridge, help yourself." Jeongguk said as he was wearing his shirt and closing its buttons.

"Also hurry up man, I think we're late." Hoseok said,taking the beer can and got out of the room.

"Looks whose talking. Anyways hurry up, I'll be waiting outside" Jimin said as he got up and left as well.

Jeongguk quickly dressed up and brushed his hair and parted them on the side looking real fine and quickly applied some perfume and picked up his wallet, house keys and phone and left.

When they reached the party, they had no idea how massive it was going to be exactly. This wasn't just a party in some ordinary house, this was a party in a mansion because well this was Jackson Wang's party. The guy was known for his massive parties he threw thrice every year.

Jeongguk and Jackson were childhood friends who connected through their mutual friend Yugyeom,they stayed together till middle school until Jackson had to move away to another country but they never lost contact and While Jeongguk was struggling to become an actor Jackson was struggling to become a singer and now he was so huge, he sold out arenas and had insane world tours and whatnot, but still these two were the best of friends.

"Ok wow. I've been to alot of parties, this is just on a whole new level man." Hoseok said as he moved in and Jimin followed along with Jeongguk.

"Hey,did you talk to Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked Jimin before they stepped in the crowd and noise.

"Not really but all I heard from Jin was they both arrived half an hour earlier so they're definitely Inside." Jimin told him

"Ok I'll go find them, you stay with Hoseok, he looks like he's already drunk."

They both parted ways and went inside. As much as the house was beautiful from the inside he couldn't admire much because it was so crowded and the lights were really dim and the music was blasting through every corner and God, that strong smell of beer in the air really hit Jeongguk as soon as he stepped in. He also saw many familiar famous faces,knowing this party is really a big deal.

Jeongguk went around to find them both but it was a big place and they could be everywhere. After like 10 minutes he gave up and grabbed a cup and sat down, he didn't find tae but he did see Jimin and Hoseok from what he could clearly see on the other side of the room and they were so intensely making out for a literal second.