He reached the entrance,he got out as the hotel's chauffeur opened his car door for him. Taehyung gave him keys as he would park his car. His coat loosely hanging from his shoulder as he started to walk on the stairs to get inside. It super cold out there,he is glad he brought his coat with him. Suddenly he heard someone call out his name.

"Kim Taehyung!" He turned around to see a familiar person. It was unfortunately not Rowon. It was a middle aged man who he knew.

"Director-nim,what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked as the man stood infront of him,right outside the entrance of this hotel.

"Just call me Mr.kang Taehyung,im here for a drink with my friends on the casino on top floor,what a handsome young man like you doing here? or...is it something private?" The man asked him,raising his eyebrows at Taehyung who was confused for a second when he realised what he meant. He was indeed going into a hotel,he doesnt blame this man for thinking like that.

"Oh no,nothing like that ofcourse. I am here for a date with my boyfriend" Taehyung replied to Mr.Kang who nodded understandingly but then started to look around.

"I don't see him here though?"

"Oh he must be on his way,dont worry I'm not getting stood up"

"Its cold out here,lets go inside" Mr.Kang said,Taehyung did not even try to arugue because it was really cold,he would rather like this conversation inside.

Once they got inside,Taehyung admired the beautiful hotel. Someone really spent alot of money on this as he was amused. He saw how many people were just here in lobby,maybe there is some event going on in one of the halls. His eyes went back to the director infront of him.

"Taehyung,why don't you join me and my friends while you wait, if you don't mind?" The Director put his hands on Taehyung's arm,who flinched because of the touch.

"Oh no,thank you for the offer but im good" Taehyung immediately declined.

"Please i insist,You would probably give people the wrong impression if you wait here alone. Its already been really hard for you" Mr.Kang said as he was indirectly mentioning about him coming out two months ago.

He knew he cant argue with this man. He would indeed give people a wrong impression if he is seen here alone so he should just go in this casino if he's wants to stay safe. He is already on thin ice because of the coming out news which took everyone by shock. Huge backlash that overpowered the support but he still made it through. People are already looking for things to bring him down so he needs to stay safe.

He should just be glad his agency is not kicking him out so he should do them a favour and try to stay out of trouble as long as he can. So after thinking for a second,Taehyung agreed to go with the director.

Both of them entered the elevator,going to the top floor where the casino apparently is. He has never been to one because he really doesn't want a useless addiction. He wonders if Mr.Kang and his friends gamble thought that his none of his business.

As the metal doors opened,they walked into the casino right infront of them. All the flashing lights with bunch of gaming machines around them. He saw alot of rich people just playing for their life here. He was having second thoughts now.

He walked towards a table with more middle aged man and he honestly didn't knew why he was expecting Mr.Kang to have young friends...that would be little creepy.