Chapter 3: Lingering Guilt

Start from the beginning

The door open and All Might in his skinny form walked in surprising the class.

All Might: Hello students, as you noticed today I will be your teacher

All Might: Hello students, as you noticed today I will be your teacher. Quickly file into a line and let's head out to the bus.

Iida: Mr. All Might If I may, where is Mr.Aizawa?

All Might: All your questions will be answered but not right now, now let's move.

We all head to the bus and question where we are going and during the way I couldn't help but feel bad about what I did.

Apparently my expression told the other students something was wrong.

Uraraka: Hey Ashido, you ok?

Mina: Uh? oh yeah I'm ok.

Asui: You're more quiet than usual.

Mina: I'm just thinking about something, there's no need to worry.

Then we arrive at the arena where the sports festival was held.

We got out of the bus and then a black car rolled up beside us, then Mr

We got out of the bus and then a black car rolled up beside us, then Mr.Aizawa and principal Nezu got out.

Midoryia: Um, Mr.Aizawa what are we doing here at the stadium arena.

Nezu: Oh let me answer you that one, today students we are going to see the match between your teacher and possible new student to your class.

Everyone then got excited as to who the student was going to be.

Mr. Aizawa: Calm down everyone, the rules are as stated, if I win he becomes a student, but if he wins he will be a licensed hero and won't have to attend U.A.

He opens the door and my eyes widen in disbelief seeing the masked spider hero come out the car in full costume.

All the students quickly got into a fighting stance as the spider was a known vigilante.

Aizawa: Calm down! He's not going to hurt you, he will be fighting me.

Everyone reluctantly dropped their fighting stance.

Iida: But Mr. Aizawa, he is a known vigilante, he cannot attend U.A , it will lower the integrity of the school.

Nezu: Well Spider-Man has been a vigiante for a year now and has given the slip on Mr.Aizawa multiple times, his success rate is also much higher than all of you combined. With that I have given him the opportunity of being free as a hero or attend U.A.

Everyone became quiet after Nezu's answer. I look over to him and noticed he was looking at me too, but instead of being angry he was waving at with a friendly feeling.

I wave back at him too and mouth at him "I'm Sorry", he then gives me the ok sigh with his hands. That little interaction we had made me feel better about what I did but I still feel guilty.

Uraraka: But why do we have to be here Mr.Aizawa?

Aizawa: To show you what a real fight between heroes looks like, take notes on techniques so you can learn something new, that will be you out the door pass.

Peter POV

As I get out of the car I see all the students minus the pink girl I saved get into a fighting stance which impressed me to say the least. EraserHead stops them and while he is explaining the rules I look over to to the pink gril and seeing a very familiar feeling I use to have, guilt. I guess she feels bad for snitching on me, but I can't stay mad at her forever, especially if I end up losing.

She then notices me looking at her and I give her a friendly wave, she waves back and mouths "I'm Sorry" which makes me chuckle internally. I give her the Ok sign with my hand and I can see her expression change into a happy one.

Once EraserHead was finished we all moved to the inside where the fight for my future will take place.

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. More chapters coming soon.