Massage

I said it a million times before and I'll say it again.

I HATE WRITING SMUT

So...Y'all welcome 😒

-

I angrily stuffed popcorn into my mouth causing Sza to chuckle slightly. "Vasi..."

I rolled my eyes and glared at her. "I don't get why you won't just let me fucking kill her."

She raised a brow slightly.

I internally grimaced realizing that I cursed. "Sorry," I mumbled. "Why don't you like when me and Jorja curse-"

"What about Jorja?" Jorja asked walking into the room and climbing onto the bed sitting next to me.

"Shut up nobody talking to you," I rolled my eyes looking back at Sza. "So why don't you- OW!"

I flinched as Jorja pinched my back hard as hell. I quickly turned around glaring at her as she popped a chip into her mouth with a smirk. She continued staring at the tv and I inhaled deeply before looking back at Sza.

She chuckled and shook her head. "I don't mind cursing but, when you guys curse at me while angry I feel disrespected. Angry cursing is different from just every day cursing."

I hummed and nodded. "Got you, I'll make sure not to do it again...But I still want to kill her-"

"No-"

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because she's a Goddess." Jorja cut in.

I frowned slightly looking at her. "Nu-Uh."

"Uh-Hu," Jorja glanced at me. "Sza's sister to be exact."

I gasped quickly looking at Sza who nodded. "I've fucked four Goddesses- Shit maybe more," I smirked slightly. "I must have bomb ass dick if I can make Goddesses cum."

"Really? That's your first thought?" Sza chuckled raising a brow.

I blinked rapidly and shook my head. "Right no," I frowned my brows. "Sister?"

Sza sighed and shrugged. "Yeah, I don't know," she rolled her eyes. "Poseidon told me not to focus on that right now...Just you."

I smacked my lips. "This is important, forget me figure out your-"

"I'm fine," she patted my cheek. "Trust me."

I sighed and nodded slightly. "Okay."

I slowly looked at the tv.

Ina and Sza are sisters? Ina hurt my soulmate?

Oh my Bob...I fucked Sza's sister.

My middle name must be playa because damn.

"Oh my- Shut up Y/n," Jorja chuckled. "Damn I hate you."

I smiled slightly looking over at her. "I love you too."

She glanced at me before rolling her eyes as she noticed that I was looking at her. "Whatever."

I quickly leaned over and pecked her cheek causing them to turn red as I chuckled looking over at Sza.

"So, does your shoulder hurt?" I asked.

She rolled her shoulder. "A little bit, I think she put some type of poison in it."

"Are you going to be okay?" I rushed out worried.

She nodded. "Yeah definitely, just hurts more than normal."