Cain and Abel

😏

-

I sighed looking up at Normani who laid on her back. We were in this beautiful field covered with flowers and shit.

It's been about four days since Normani and I had the talk but, still nothing.

Sza and Jorja still haven't said a word to me and, I think it's partially because they know I've been hanging out with Normani.

"What?" She asked meeting my eyes.

I sighed and looked back up at the sky. "I miss them," my heart ached. "Sooo fucking bad."

She sighed. "Obviously not that much."

I frowned looking back at her. "What do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes. "You haven't gone to them dumbass. Pull up to their house and talk to them."

I shook my head and sat up. "Nah nah nah, I'm scared to."

She shrugged. "Then you don't miss them."

I huffed. "I do but...Like I said I'm scared."

"Of what? They won't attack you."

I shook my head. "No I know that...I'm scared of their emotions," I gulped. "What if they are in pain and seeing me just causes more pain? I don't think I could handle seeing that."

She sighed and smacked my forehead. "Sit up."

I pouted and rubbed my forehead as I sat up, her following my actions.

"Don't be selfish you butt-"

"I'm tired of you calling me a butt-"

"Well you are one," she chuckled slightly. "You've been beating yourself up yet, you don't want to see them in pain? Pain that we caused-"

"I caused-"

"See, you're beating yourself up for what happened yet, you don't want to see them in pain. Only because then you'll know what you did was really wrong."

I bit my lip and looked down. "That's not fairrr."

She chuckled. "What?"

I met her eyes. "You literally absorbed all my memories- you know me like the back of your hand. Of course you just read me."

She shrugged. "Well good thing I'm here because you would ignore the truth."

I nodded looking back down. "You think I should go?"

"Duh."

I rolled my eyes. "Dammit," I clenched my jaw. "What if they hate me-"

"They're your soulmates. I'm sure being away from you for so long is killing them too. They can't hate you- be pissed sure but, it's actually impossible for them to hate you."

I scoffed. "Not true because I hate you."

She punched my arm. "Same here bitch."

I chuckled slightly before nodding. "Ight um, I'm going to go over there."

She hummed. "How are you gonna get there?"

I raised a brow. "Driving...?"

"Since when can you drive- especially with a broken arm?"

I scoffed and held up a finger. "I have you know that I can drive- maybe a few accidents but...I can survive."

She chuckled and shook her head as she closed her eyes. Lifting her head, the sun beamed down on her skin. "I'll drive you...Maybe drop you off before they catch my scent."