" Sexy? I looked sexy?" He said, smirking as he pushed me to the bed, making a loud thud as I layed, my back pressing the bed. He hovered over me, brushing his tongue on lips seductively as they looked delicious. It was a major turn on as I could feel my body temperature rising.

         " What.... What are you doing Jimin," I muttered my voice low, my hands pressed against his waist as I was mentally fighting myself to stop him or not. Looking at his plump lips, my own lips urged to capture them but my mind was against my heart.

          My mind was screaming to have a taste of them... again. But my heart was stopping me from using this innocent.... not so innocent bean.

           " Harassing you," he muttered, brushing his nose against my neck as I closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy the sensation of  his gentle touches, " you've always liked being harassed by me,"

~ That is hopelessly true.  I sighed.

           " We have to... you know..Arggh" I groaned as he pressed himself against my groin. I could feel my erection rising as was give space to me to adjust.

            " Shhhhh..." He hushed, putting his index finger  on my lips as I looked at him, opening my eyes only to meet his lustful eyes like they were boring holes inside me, making me more impatient, " You are not allowed to say anything..... Mr. Jeon," that's it, this is where I totally lost it. Who thought I would be into kinks.

           " You are gonna be the death of me Park Jimin," I grumbled, harshly grabbing his ass making him to stop moving as I pushed him against me. I could feel his length against mine.

          " Jeon Jimin," he corrected huskily, connecting our lips. One hand lifting his weight, other was busy unbuttoning my shirt as he deepened the kissed. His lips radiated warmth as soon as they made contact with mine.

           I pressed his ass more firmly making him moan, as his erection brushed against mine, painfully reminding me of my own.

           He moved his lips to my neck , nipping the flash of my skin   as he gently brushed his thumb on my erected nipple, making me suppress a moan, making me suppress the urge of taking him right hear, along with it.

         " You are mine," he said, grinding on my visible bulge as he moved his hands on my toned abs then on my erection which was now begging to get freed. I quickly got hold of his hand, stopping him to move any further, " And I am yours,"  he said, pecking my lips for the last time as quickly stood, removing his hand from my  erection and made his way to the bathroom.

Leaving me and my erection.... dumbfounded.

            I layed on bed thinking, thinking of the ways to settle down the problem I  was having as I couldn't just jerk off when Jimin was inside the bathroom. It would be embarrassing he found out.

           I was so immersed in pleasure and desire to have him that if he would have asked me to make love to him, I would have gladly accepted. But this little pervert just left me hanging.   And I couldn't even complain him because I was the one who didn't want that to happen.

        He was messing around with my mind, making me feel things that I never felt before. I had to remind myself again and again that having sex with him won't be making love, It would be.... using him.

And it was least I wanted to happen.

             I know I am using him to take my revenge but I can't stoop so low to use him in a physical way. It would be more heart shattering for him.

              I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard the door knob turning, I narrowed my eyes, looking in the direction of bathroom. My dick twitched again as I saw him standing on the bathroom door, in just a towel wrapped around his waist. Looking like a full course meal as water drops dripped downed his milky skin. He grinned as he could literally see me drooling.

            " Your are such a tease, aren't you?" I said, trying my best not to pay attention, but how can someone resist him?

           " You wanted me to continue?" He asked, eyeing me as I could feel my heart beating at the fastest pace. He made his way to his suitcase, bringing out his night dress, " I forgot to bring the clothes with me, so I had to come out like that. Don't think as if was trying to seduce you," he bluffed, grinning as I rolled my eyes.

           " Yeah, right!" I muttered making my way to bathroom as it was my turn to cool myself down. I turned the door knob and was about enter but Jimin suddenly spoke.

          " I could have continued if wanted, but I couldn't...." He started, looking all serious as he was busy ruffling his things, then he stopped, " Because it isn't about what I solely want. It is also about you, what you want as well. And I could sense that...... you weren't ready," he stated the truth, as smoothly as possible.

            And my jaws dropped at his duality, no could tell that he was being all naughty some moments before with the stern look he was having now.

He is really something else.

             " Yeah," this is all I could say. He made his way to my closest and brought out a fresh pair of my night suit, handing it over to me as he smiled again.

             " Yeap, No need to rush things. We'll take them slow and make it through, till death do us part," he said smiling sincerely, I nodded.

~ Leaving him ain't gonna be easy. I shivered.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

     JIKOOOOOOK!❤️

     JIKOOOOOOK!❤️