When they turn into a girl 👩

Jeff the Killer
One day you wake up and look at where Jeff was sleeping, he's not there. You get up and walk into the bathroom, you see Jane in Jeff's hoodie and pants, but, she has Jeff's smile. Your confused, "J-Jeff...is that you?" He turns and smiles, "YES! I GOT BOOBS!" You laugh and fall on your ass, "Get up, I wanna see if it's different to kiss you!" You blush and stand up. He...or..SHE pulls you closer. She kisses you deeply and holds your hand, you pull away, "That was nice" she smiles. (Okay it's confusing, I'm just gonna say he) you nod and hug him. You both agree to wait until this wears off, but until then he keeps walking in his room naked while discovering more about the female body.

Ben Drowned
One day you wake up and look around, Ben wasn't playing his games, or sleeping, this was weird. You walk into the bathroom to shower and you notice a blonde girl in there, you think, 'I-Is he...cheating on me?' You wanna cry, you turn her around to notice.....BEN IS A GIRL??? You hug him and kiss his cheek, "Oh thank god it's you, wait, is it you?" He nods and pulls up his shirt, "Look! I got tits!" He grins. You laugh hard, "Wow. Your immature...haha" he frowns and pulls you close, he kisses you and immediately pulls away, "okay that was worse as a girl.." you shook your head in disagreement. He shrugs and pulls his whole shirt off, "You're hot though" you giggle. He grabs his pants and attempts to pull them down, "Nononononono!! Don't!" He does it anyways, let's just say he figured out a LOT of things for the rest of the day..

Slenderman
One day you wake up and head to the bathroom to change. You walk out and notice black hair on the bed, it wasn't yours though. You walk out a little mad, and you see a girl in slenders suit, that's y'all and had long black hair. You get on your tippy toes and tap her shoulder, "Yes love?" You hear a more, feminine-slenderman voice. Your eyes widen, "Are you gay? Drag?" He chuckles, "No. Thanks to JEFF.." he eyes Jeff intimidatingly, "I'm stuck like this for the rest of the day." You trip him. When he lands on the ground you kiss him, it was kind of worse, "Okay nevermind, that wasn't great." He agrees. You both watch a movie while Offender grins at his brothers current form.

Laughing Jack
One day you enter the circus and see, who you presume is Jill, walking around throwing candy. You wave to her, "Hey Jill" she gasps, "No it's Jack! Fucking JEFF!!" He screams. He holds his new chest, "Look! Look! Look!!" He yells excitedly, you sigh, "Immature.." he giggles. He holds your waist, "But I'm hot though, right?" He questions, "Okay, you are in fact, hot" you admit. He smiles and snuggles you.

Ticci Toby
One day you wake up and find a pair of your underwear on the ground. Your eyes widen, 'D-Did we....' suddenly Toby comes out, but he has boobs, and long hair. He hugs you, "I tried some of your things, also, I have an ASS!" He exclaims. You face palm and giggle at his immaturity. He sits on your lap and kisses you, "Okay that was worse, but I'm hotter as a chick" he smiles, "Okay sure bud" he chuckles. He continues to ride your back the rest of the day, you mentally face palm the whole day.

This was a request by @AnImETaKu0wo I hope I got that right, but, I like this. And it was accurate, I think that LJ would be more perverted in this situation. 640 Words.