When he leaves a hickey on you 😅

This is kind of a continuation of last chapter. Okay bye!

Jeff the Killer
One morning when you go to freshen up, you notice something in the mirror, you lift your head a little to see your neck more, you notice that Jeff had left a hickey on you, you walk back to the room and slap him until he wakes up, luckily for him, he woke up the first time, "whats wrong babe?" He says while rubbing his eyes, you point to your neck, "THIS!" He notices and bursts out into a fit of laughter, he then hugs you, "Oh, that's funny, cause now you have to walk around this way!" He says as you walk to the closet, you pull out a cute turtle neck, "Aw!" He frowns, you change into the shirt and turn back to a blushing Jeff, before you leave, you brush your lips against his and say, "So if you were teasing, you can't be the only one.." then you leave, he quickly recovers and joins you for breakfast.

BEN DROWNED
One day you walk into the bathroom to shower when you notice a reddish-purple mark on your neck, "DAMNIT!" You yell, Ben rushes in, "Hey are you okay-....oh," he then chuckles and hugs you from behind, "this is how we know your mine~" his voice rung in your head when he said 'mine'. You start blushing and push him off, "you notice we live with JEFF? And TOBY?" He chuckled again, "Jealous boys? Yes." You then realize and nod, "True." He kisses your LIPS and then hugs you, "Love you (Y/N)" he says as he leaves you to your business.

Slenderman
One day you leave his bedroom to go get coffee, suddenly, everyone starts whispering and giggling, except sally, "what??" You ask in pure confusion, Ben comes over and whispers, "Slender gave you a hickey!" You blush madly, "uhh.....I need to........commit a felony" you say nervously, everyone runs after you to save slender but you make it there first, you slam the door, "GOD DAMNIT SLENDERMAN" he shoots up from his sleep, "what darling?" You point to your neck, he blushed and pulls the blanket over his head, "err.....sorry love.." you hug him, "It's okay.." then offender manages to get through the door, "damn girl the cleavage on you is A+" he says reaching for your chest, slender teleports in front of you and growls, "Hands off." You giggle but offender doesn't listen, "I swear to fucking god offender if you don't get off her right now I'm gonna make you into calamari" Offender shrieks and runs out, Jeff and Ben walk in and looks confused, "why the hell did Offender just—....oh haha-" they both burst into a fit of laughter as they see the protective stand slender is in, meanwhile in black pajamas, "Get out." Jeff and Ben leave, still silently giggling.

Laughing Jack
One day while at the circus, the oldest performer came up and pointed at your neck, "Did he hit you?" You pull out your phone and open camera to see yourself. You see a hickey, "No he didn't." You smile and blush, you run up to LJ, he giggles, you give him a, 'bitch really' look, he stops and blushed when he completely realizes why you came in, "She saw it didn't she?" You nod. He blushed and covers his face, you laughed and hugged him, "It's okay she didn't know" he sighed in relief, he hugged you tight, "Good." He pecks your cheek, you guys cuddle for a while.

Ticci Toby
One day after waking up in your room and using the bathroom, you notice something in the mirror, "Oh no..." you say, but then you get an idea, you cover up the hickey with makeup.
You walk out to the others and get (F/F), it's all calm until someone trips with a glass of water, the water splashes over the hickey. Makeup dripping down your neck, you hear a click and then you run to redo it.
~5 minutes later~
You come back out to everyone snickering and Toby looking sad, "Hey babe, what's wrong?" He just looks away, you sit down and feel bad for some reason, suddenly you get a text from Jane:
(The picture of your hickey) are you cheating on toby???
You look shocked and then immediately write back:
No this was FROM Toby!
You then hear laughing from the other side of the room, you look over, it's Jane and Jeff staring at the phone and throwing their heads back with laughter, you walk up to Toby and explain the hickey, he then blushed and pulled his hood down, "E-err...s-sorry" you hug him, "It's okay babe.." you both cuddle for a bit.

816 Words!!  Well, it's okay, but I thought it would be a good continuation! :)