When they're being perverted 😏

583 words and, For the ones that are already perverted, they're just gonna be MORE perverted. Also kinda short, Okay bye.

Jeff the killer
One day while your just sitting, chilling, Jeff comes up, sits beside you, and sneaks his hand under to grab your butt, and when he does you squeak and blush a LOT, he comes and starts kissing your neck and collar bone, "you look so hot in that shirt, maybe later I could take it off~" he purred in your ear, at this point you were flustered to the max, you set your hand on his hair, kinda wishing he was Neko again, he starts to lick your neck looking for a sweet spot, you squeak when he finds it, he takes note and attacks that spot, then he leaves to go on a mission, leaving you hot and bothered.

BEN DROWNED
One day while playing (y/f/g), Ben walks in, he sits behind you and rubs your shoulder in circles, he leans closer, "maybe later in this bed I could rub something else in circles~" he said calmly, you were trying to focus on the game but it was difficult when you were flustered, he starts rubbing your thigh and kissing your neck, he slowly drags his tongue across it, "maybe later I could drag my tongue on something els-" "please s-stop!" You say blushing hard, he stops, for a moment. Suddenly he nibbles on your ear, "wait hold on, I have to do a mission real quick" he says leaving after changing into a link costume, he leaves you hot and bothered.

Slenderman
One day, you were just chilling on your phone when slender came up and started to kiss your neck, you squeaked in surprise and blushed, you also let out a soft moan when he brushed against a certain spot, he took note a attacked that spot, "h-hey slender, have you been hypnotized by Offender?" You say still blushing, "no honey, but I have been taught by him.." he says smirking against your neck, he continued to attack your neck with his lips and tongue, you just have to sit there, slowly push him off every once and a while, but let him kiss your neck.

Laughing Jack
One day at the circus, you get curious about a tent Jack told you not to go into, you get so curious and walk in one day without warning, "U-uh! H-hey (Y/N)!!" LJ says putting some picture or paper away, "I though I told you not to be in here.." he says with a smirk, he comes up behind you and nibbles your ear, "maybe since you disobeyed me, you need a punishment..~" he said, you became flustered and his suggestion, you shake your head, "n-no Jack..." you say pushing him away, but he just continues to attack your neck. It doesn't get any further though, THAT you will not allow yet.

Ticci Toby
One day at Toby's cabin, you were just making macaroni, when Toby comes up behind you and starts kissing your neck and cradling your waist, "You look like a house wife, maybe I could be the husband, and let this lead to where it usually does..~" you feel him smirk against your neck, but he keeps attacking it, "n-no Toby.." you say slightly and gently pushing him off your neck, he slowly rubs your thigh, which surprised you, so he continues to kiss your neck.