When YOU turn Neko 🙀😻

Jeff the killer
~Jeff P. O. V~
One day I wake up and head to the bathroom. I wash my eyes and head head out with a hairbrush, and I see Y/N on my bed since we were cuddling last night. I sit by her, "Hey babe nice ears-.... WAIT WHAT" I start rubbing her ears and back. She smiled and purred, she was definitely handling this better than I was. She hugged me and I noticed her tail swinging, and I wanted revenge. I grabbed her tail and pet it up and down, she gasps and clenched my shirt, "Haha, that's what it feels like princess" she crosses her arms and huffs. I hug her and kiss her cheek and forehead. She giggles and kisses my cheek, "yeah yeah whatever jo-... sorry" I tell her it's okay and we go eat breakfast.

Ben Drowned
~Bens P. O. V~
One day I go to the bathroom to wash myself off. I get in and the shower is running, I peek inside and see Y/B who has JUST stepped in and starts hissing. I chuckle and she turns around beat red, "G-get out!" I shake my head no and grab her wrists. I pull her out and leave, she comes out in a (f/c) shirt and shorts, I smirk and pin her to the wall by her wrists, "Cute tail sweetheart" she blushed and looked away. I kiss her and her ears go up in shock, I pull away, and notice her tail. I smirk and grab it, she lets out a whimper, "Why?" She says faking a whimper. I giggle, "Revenge.." I say evilly. She pulls her wrists out of my grasps and pulls me close, I thought she was gonna kiss me but then she left for breakfast. I groan in anger and follow, only to get eggs thrown at my face, "Oh it's on babe!"

Slenderman
~Slenders P. O. V~
One day I wake up and hug Y/N and something hit my hip, I look down and see a tail. I internally smirk and grab it, she yelped and hugged me tight. I hug her back and rub her ears, "Thanks love" she says purring lowly. I cuddle into her neck and kiss her cheek, she chuckles and pats my head, I kiss her on the lips this time, she hugs me and sits on my lap. She pulled away, "How do they look?" She says pointing to her ears and tail, her ears down slightly, "They look great sweetheart" her ears perk up and she smiles. I pull her closer and rest my head on her shoulder, "Do you want breakfast?" I ask, she nods, "eggs and bacon?" She asks with adoring eyes. I want to resist because we don't have much left, but damn her eyes are so adorable! I nod and get up, I head to the kitchen and feel something cold drip down my head. I turn and she splashes more water, I sigh and bring her with me.

Laughing Jack
~we all know the P. O. V~
One day at my circus I feel something soft move over my pants and waist, I look behind me and see Y/n. She looked like a Neko!! I pull her in front of me and on my lap, "so.. you took the bait" I said smirking. Her eyes widened, "So it was you!! Was it the candy!?" I nod, she gets off and leaves, "Y/N WAIT!!" It feels like she's gonna leave me. But she comes back with a plate, and smashes it over my head, I fall to the ground. I groan, "T-that hurts really bad gumdrop!" I stand up and hug her really tight. She purrs and hugs me back, I push us on the ground and cuddle for a while. 'Get up I have a mission for you, if you don't get up I'm ripping your damn arms up' slender tells me internally. I sigh and get up to leave, she whimpers and hugs me tighter, I kiss her cheek and leave.

Ticci Toby
~We know who's POV it is~
One day leave the mansion to go to a park. I hear small steps behind me and hear a meow. I whip around and see adorable Y/N with ears and a tail, I run up and hug her, "h-hey b-baby" I kiss her cheek, "Hey bb" I chuckle. She grabs my hand and puts it on her ears, "They're so soft!!" She glows up. I giggle and pet her ears, "Y-you're *tic* r-right-t" I pull her close and her tail curls around the small of my back. I take it in my hands and pet it softly, "EEK!!" She shrieks and pulls it away. She explains but before she can I shush her, "I k-know" I chuckle and she smiles. She kisses my cheek, "Your so cute!" She says and kisses my cheek again, I blush, 'damnit we're dating and I still feel this way!' I put my mouth guard on and I hug her, "O-okay I n-need-d to *tic* g-get w-wood-d" I pull her off and scratch her ears. She purrs and follows behind, occasionally pecking my forehead.

895 WORDS OF ADORABLENESS, I AM FUCKING ALIVE!!!